Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild

Dear Official,

Requesting Guild deletion against "Starlight" on Server eigthy one Vidalian Skyway, Thank you for any inconvenience matters.
    Last edited by therwnage; 03-19-2015, 05:09 PM.

What do you mean? Is this about Wartune?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Crystal Saga Origins : It is was about guild creation, I do attend to delete the guild "Starlight" by mistaken deleting "Therwn" is character instead first on server eigthy one vidalian skyway.

Thank you for your concern.
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-22-2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by therwnage
        Thank you for your concern.
        Brother u are on the wrong forum...here is Wartune not Crystal saga
        IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
        Class:Mage
        Level:80
        Server:Scarstone-S274
        Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
        Guild:Genesis
        The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Anyhow, Would I'd delete this current forum because of misplaced thread?

Comment

Originally posted by therwnage View Post
            no, a mod will move this thread for you.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I've moved it to CS for you instead
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Dear Official,

Requesting Guild deletion against "Starlight" on Server eigthy one Vidalian Skyway, Thank you for any inconvenience matters.
                Your request cannot be fulfilled -- we do not delete guilds from the backend. You're welcome to abandon your guild, but it as a whole will remain on the Guild list.

Comment

I do acknowledge myself, thank you.
                  Last edited by therwnage; 03-23-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X