• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tajmahal62
    started a topic Please Comment

Please Comment

Hi,

I have recently become scion (refered to as scioned) before I rb i made suer i did all my quests as not to waste them later, I since found out i was supposed to have quests in the heavenly isle which some game players kept untill they rb without completeing them. I however have not done any quests in the havenly isle and Now someone who rb at the same time did these quests at level 39 and leveled to level 47 (rediculous right) and for this reason i feel now with the fallen angel quest and being able to acsess the Heavenly isle i would like to enjoy these high experience quests. Is there anything im doing wrong? IS it worth fileing a ticket for or can it just be sorted via the forum.

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by Katori View Post
    Always something called a Edit button.

I think you can do the Heavenly Isle quests, when you're Scion+/ Level 75+ mortal you gain access to there. My friend in my server rebirthed with those Quests available, and he was able to do them.
    I know some1 who did but mine have NEVER bin available!! its so annoying

Leave a comment:

• Katori
    replied
    Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
    Oh i did the ones in aquatic crypts thn checked my availables but there were no more, then i quickly went to the goddess statue and rbed
    ty for your help but im not sure if a ticket would work for this...would it?
    Its been sent ill keep you posted on its succseess or failure

Always something called a Edit button.

I think you can do the Heavenly Isle quests, when you're Scion+/ Level 75+ mortal you gain access to there. My friend in my server rebirthed with those Quests available, and he was able to do them.

Leave a comment:

• Miroku
    replied
    You can get the sperion quest at lvl 11 scion ( since you can't get into starglade prior to that) IF you get the fallen Angel rebirth quest from the Goddess in tyria village ( NPC you went to too rebirth) you can then teleport from her to heavenly isle. There are quests in heavenly isle that will not show up until you are a specific lvl.

Leave a comment:

• Corryth
    replied
    Can you tell me more about that "Rebirth?"

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
    hhhhmmmmmm...... that could be interesting when i got log on to my main character s5 arthas i was definitely shocked cuz all i remember is i log out my char in starglade so been on my head could be bug or something for 50-50 scions can go in becuz of advance rebirth level or bug just an opinion
    That confused me, thanks all for comments but my ticket was rejected and no real explanation given but ty the thread may now be closed

Leave a comment:

• Mactavish
    replied
    hhhhmmmmmm...... that could be interesting when i got log on to my main character s5 arthas i was definitely shocked cuz all i remember is i log out my char in starglade so been on my head could be bug or something for 50-50 scions can go in becuz of advance rebirth level or bug just an opinion

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Its been sent ill keep you posted on its succseess or failure

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    ty for your help but im not sure if a ticket would work for this...would it?

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Oh i did the ones in aquatic crypts thn checked my availables but there were no more, then i quickly went to the goddess statue and rbed

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    All I know is that the quest line starts in Aquatic Crypts, shows you how to enter Heavenly Isles, then proceeds to have you kill hundreds of mobs all the way through that area. I had rebirthed before this quest line came out, it was available as new quests so I can't confirm them being available after you've rebirthed.

Only thing I can suggest is to file a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Still no moderator comment on this?

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
    i know is possible to get sperion and not lv 75-_-
    Yes i have my sperion now the rb quest to kill the FA allows you to teleport to the havenly isle

Leave a comment:

• bigguy31
    replied
    i know is possible to get sperion and not lv 75-_-

Leave a comment:

• bigguy31
    replied
    Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
    Even when you rebirth you still cant enter heavenly until you reach lv75 again so whoever it was is talking **.
    but when my friend rebirth and he was like a lv 50 scion and he said he got access to go to heavenly isle at the goddess of fate in tyra villige and got his sperion and he's not even lv 75 yet.explain that?O_o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X