X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person asking to pilot

(S74)Zoi is asking my friend (S76)DianaAra if she can pilot dianas account
    Attached Files

As they have not committed a violation yet, no actions against them can be taken. In order to avoid future nuisances, you and your friend should place the player on your Ignore List.

Comment

can something be done since she admitted she pilots 2 others?

Comment

You're welcome to report your case via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. As the screenshot is vague, I don't see it making any disciplinary advancements. Again, putting them on your Ignore List is the best option.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-02-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

ok ty for the help

Comment

that is clearly him typing that message to himself from her account.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne123abc View Post
              that is clearly him typing that message to himself from her account.
              If it was him why wouldn't he make it more simple. By pretending to be his friend and reporting Zoi?
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Cause then he wouldn't have a SS of it.. Because he typed it himself and sent it from Diana's toon.

Comment

THIS.LOL

This is worse than abusing awakening bug that you stood behind lol

Pyre you lost all your friends by deleting ur wife.... the only 1 we liked anyways

Have fun in your new guild

Comment

As the poster of this thread has already been advised on how to proceed with their concern, I will be closing this thread. If any of you have further concerns, you may either PM a moderator or open your own support thread.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-08-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X