Authorization Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization Error

I keep having this problem where I get kicked out of my character and it says:

Does anyone know why this happens.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Me and my wife play this game and if she accidently logs in my account while I'm on it that happens. Try changing your password

Comment

Originally posted by TamikaZensho View Post
      Me and my wife play this game and if she accidently logs in my account while I'm on it that happens. Try changing your password
      Thanks, I just tried that. I change my password and no one has my password I have never given it to anyone.
      After 30 min of changing my password and only this main account logged in same problem.
      Disconnected and same message.

Comment

You can first try the following to see if it resolves your issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, uninstalling/reinstalling your browser(s), and/or restarting your device/Internet source.

If the issue still persists after doing so, you can file a ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) and the team will take a look around to see why you may be constantly encountering this problem.

Comment

Working...
        X