Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New events EPIC FAIL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
    Just because they haven't yet listened doesn't mean they won't... People are always lookin for ways to improve on their products.... And getting othe people's opinions is just one way they do it... And don't try to attack him, he is simply trying to get his point across... And another thing he is a Moderator, attacking him is the dumbest thing you can do.. I'm not saying your not rigt, but I'm saying your going about it wrong... They do all they can to make everyone happy, they may not succeed as often as they'd like, but it's more than can be said for you people who spend your time complaining about every little thing.... Get byour head out of your ***, and enjoy the game... If I know to do that... I'm sure you can figure it out... Not rocket science.... This is a game forum not a blog for a flame war.... Go back to forchan and trol over there... I"m sure they'd love a peice of fresh meat.... Thank you come again.... And GMs don't let these people fool you, your doing a great job... These people just have nothing better than to complain...
    Make EVERYONE happy? How will it make us happy if not 1 person on my server can pass level 70...and we have a VERY overpowered knight,like 3/4 of Sanglay maybe,and a very overpowered priest too,and 3 other people in the team that are OP too. They cant pass 70...which makes me think how hard is 70 exactly...and whats that about that they not yet have listened,they never listen...im sure those events were not a player's suggestion
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
      Make EVERYONE happy? How will it make us happy if not 1 person on my server can pass level 70...and we have a VERY overpowered knight,like 3/4 of Sanglay maybe,and a very overpowered priest too,and 3 other people in the team that are OP too. They cant pass 70...which makes me think how hard is 70 exactly...and whats that about that they not yet have listened,they never listen...im sure those events were not a player's suggestion
      Look, complaining about every little thing is not something the GMs will put up with, like I said you wanna start a flame war forchan is alway open to fresh meat... I don't know who you think your attacking but, its an opinion, get over it... Don't be trolling because your pathectic self wants to feel weak... I'm lvl 42 on S58, you don't hear me complaining about not being able to do the ladder event... And this sanglay person is nothing.... I was playing in joyopark and met a guy named Samaris... This guy would put sanglay to shame.. He would laugh at your "woe is me" attitude... Get over yourself... I bet Sanglay would laugh at you too.... He probably already is.... So, do everyone a favor and stop complaining you got a problem... Then mabey Crystal Saga isn't for you...... Simple as that....
      Last edited by Beepuddylan; 11-08-2012, 08:28 AM.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X