loading errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading errors

keep getting gateway 504 time out almost everytime i try to log on server its kinda annoying as the net is steady as can be

As this is currently the only report regarding such an error, you can try the following to see if it resolves your isolated issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

I'm having the same problem and I tried EVERYTHING. I know like 3 other ppl who have the some issue so this must be the game.

Comment

Which server are you attempting to access? I will test it to see if I encounter a similar issue. It will also help move things along if you could post a screenshot of the error you're running into.

Comment

I got same issue here " 504 Gateway Time-out ". i play on S49. no joke this issue very annoying

Comment

I have tested S49 and was able to successfully login with no errors. There also appears to be other players online. Is anyone able to provide a screenshot of the error that pops-up when attempting to access our platform?

Comment

S33 here and the issue does not always happen. It happens like 10 times a day, especially when you try to get into ladder or MT, basically move into another map, which we do a lot. I lost 2 ladder, 1 void, and 1 MT because of that, not counting a number of dungeons and corr. For screenshot, it's nothing but a blank page, sometimes it has nginx something or gateway time out.

Comment

Regardless of what the page looks like, a screenshot is still needed to show the team that you are in fact having login troubles. I myself am not hitting these errors, so until someone is able to provide a solid screenshot, assistance is limited.
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	756.6 KB
ID:	1711249

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	1
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	1711250

Here are the attachment, now show us assistance. The loading screen stays like that for forever, btw.

Comment

I have checked S33 and did not encounter said error. I will forward your screenshots along to the team and see if they experience otherwise.

[Update]
                    Several of our team members have also checked S33 and were able to login with no troubles. Being that there are very few reports of this matter, it is likely that this is an error that's coming from your end rather than an issue with the server itself. The only thing we can suggest is the following:
                    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Useless as always.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      I have checked S33 and did not encounter said error. I will forward your screenshots along to the team and see if they experience otherwise.

[Update]
                      Several of our team members have also checked S33 and were able to login with no troubles. Being that there are very few reports of this matter, it is likely that this is an error that's coming from your end rather than an issue with the server itself. The only thing we can suggest is the following:
                      Did you actually read my post?

I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT ABOUT LOGGING IN, IT'S ABOUT CHANGING MAPS. TRY TO GO LADDER AND I'D BE SURPRISED IF YOU DIDN'T GET STUCK AT LEAST ONCE THOUGH 85 LEVELS.

It's not about browser, because all browser has this problem! In addition, other players said they didn't report because it's useless to do so, and that 90% of their tickets were replied with "clear cache" and "delete history."
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2015, 07:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                      X