drop rate +1.5x!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop rate +1.5x!!

drop rate +1.5x is not working!! seriously...
    this has been said and complain a lonnnng time ago by players in game... that +drop rate don't work (including the x2 drop rate from tokens)
    it even lowers the amount of loots inside dungeons (heroic wings, muts, etc...)

why do you even add this + 1.5 drop rate???

you want proof?

okay... (about 2 days ago) i have Superior Earth Attack Sperion lvl 55.. i got it to level 60 (yesterday before server reset) and before this emergency maintenance that happened

Click image for larger version

Name:	sperion60.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	1733412

i run solo in nargon realm ( i only do the mobs and 1 boss monster )and 1 run can give me around 50+ earth soul orbs
    within 3 nargon runs i can upgrade my sperion by 2 levels + i have extra orbs to store in vault

2 days i got 5 levels

but now, after the maintenance... 1 mob run = 11 earth soul orbs??? what the?! i was so ****** so i only did the mobs and not finished the boss..

take a look at the screen shots

Name:	orbwtf.jpg
Size:	363.6 KB
ID:	1733410
    2 runs ( 11orbs from the first run with mobs only, 12orbs from the 2nd run with 2x drop token +goddess servant title which is +5% - NO BOSS KILLED )

Name:	orbwtf2.jpg
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1733411
    so from the first image with 23 orbs (same buffs)
    after i killed 1 boss i got 45 orbs (45 - 11 from the first run = 34 orbs with 1 boss + mobs) >...<

normally after 2 runs i can upgrade my sperion by 1 level ( 75 orbs / level + extra orbs for the next upgrade )

so 34orbs x 3 runs = 102 orbs wth??? this one should be 75+ orbs x 3 runs = 225+ orbs!!!

please... kindly check on this issue...

thanks
    Server: Sullen Dunes (S47)
    IGN: SkitzO
    Class: Knight (hybrid, dps)
    Plane: Scion
    Level: ??
    Honor Rank: Arch Duke
    Guild: Hellbourne (Guild Master)

That's not how drop token work.

All item have a chance to drop. Let's say the average Dragon Crystal drop in Psychodelica is 10%.
    Now you have 15%. (1.5 drop week)
    With 2x Drop Token you will be at 25%.

But just because you have 25% chance that the item drops doesn't mean that you will actually get the item.
    It is still a chance. 25% means that there is a 75% chance that you not get the item.

You might have noticed that when you outlvl a dungeon - lets say vault - the PC droprate slowly lowers from 100% to 0%.
    At some point you only get 1-2 PC per run instead of 3 PC.
    However, using a 2x Droptoken increases that chance and can help you getting 3 PC a run again.

It doesn't increase the amount of drops, only the chance that it drops.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post

All item have a chance to drop. Let's say the average Dragon Crystal drop in Psychodelica is 10%.

But just because you have 25% chance that the item drops doesn't mean that you will actually get the item.
      It is still a chance. 25% means that there is a 75% chance that you not get the item.

You might have noticed that when you outlvl a dungeon - lets say vault - the PC droprate slowly lowers from 100% to 0%.
      However, using a 2x Droptoken increases that chance and can help you getting 3 PC a run again.

read it from above >>> " it lowers the amount of loots "

Comment

It doesnt.
        There is no fixed amount of orbs. You have been unlucky in these runs.
        Last edited by sebastian1988; 11-09-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post

i know how it works... but that isn't my point.
          the thing is, using x2 drop tokens or adding that 1.5x drop lowers the loot count proven and tested by many players

even on the other server / other cs host (which is a partner of r2games) where i came from, if we use / accidentally used drop tokens during a dungeon run, we're effed up

outlevel a dungeon?? dude, cant you see that i'm inside nargon realm?

read it from above >>> " it lowers the amount of loots "

Originally posted by sebastian1988
          It doesnt.

yes it does
          Server: Sullen Dunes (S47)
          IGN: SkitzO
          Class: Knight (hybrid, dps)
          Plane: Scion
          Level: ??
          Honor Rank: Arch Duke
          Guild: Hellbourne (Guild Master)

Comment

Not for me, I get better drops with drop token.
            And who cares about earth orbs from nargon, be happy about the extra DC / Wings you get from your real dungeons and simply buy orbs with that gold. That is actually much faster.

Comment

Because you seem so sure about the drop rate getting worse.. here is the result of my nargon run that I just did and yes, I do have 1.5 drop rate too.

Mobs dropped 16 Earth Orb

Bottom Bosses:
              Real Boss dropped 29
              Fake Boss #1: 6
              Fake Boss #2: 4

Left Bosses:
              Real Boss: 32
              Fake Boss #1: 5
              Fake Boss #2: 4

Top Bosses:
              Real Boss: 27
              Fake Boss #1: 6
              Fake Boss #2: 3

A total of 132 earth orb from 1 nargon run.
              I used to get around 100 earth orbs per run. The drop rate is fine.

Comment

I think it's just bad luck - whenever I use that Goddess title with +20% drop rate I get less DC in psycho NM and less loot than usual ... stupid loot xD
                IGN: Sigrun
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                Sigrun
                Mage lvl 38

Comment

Working...
                X