cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant log in

i've been trying to log in so many hours now.. but alli i see in my screen is loading character list. i am really worried cause the last time this happened to me,my character was deleted after the maintenance. Just happened recently.. and i also cant log in my other accounts. I know that there will be maintenance at this hour but its already 4 hours since ive been trying to log in my account.. can someone tell me what the hell happened here? I was doing Exelorn when all of a sudden i got disconnected then when i try to connect.. loading character list..
    Server: (S54)Netheran realm
    IGN: (S54)GODRIC
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: HYBRID Mage
    Guild: (S45)Candyshop
    Mount: Kilin
    Pet: Guardian Angel

Maintenance has not started for S54, assuming your signature is up to date. I have checked the server and am also encountering the same issue. That being the case, I have forwarded this matter to the team for further testing.

Comment

oh ic. we gonna be deleted again dric

been trying to connect since reset, was gonna torch alts=/

thought its my pc, so i reinstall everything.. guess not.

knowing that R2 just fixed my marriage buff and it took them about 3 weeks..
      sigh another 3 weeks waiting then..
      Last edited by syper117; 04-23-2015, 04:07 AM. Reason: yah yah yah im spamming my own and merging :p

Comment

nah.. let's hope it wont happen now im getting "failed to connect server"... scared now..
        Server: (S54)Netheran realm
        IGN: (S54)GODRIC
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: HYBRID Mage
        Guild: (S45)Candyshop
        Mount: Kilin
        Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

Originally posted by godric112489 View Post
          nah.. let's hope it wont happen now im getting "failed to connect server"... scared now..
          well u know im even afraid to log my main.. it said create new char on this alt.
          Last edited by syper117; 04-23-2015, 04:11 AM. Reason: just afraid.. i dont want a 'OMG wheres my Cha'r again

Comment

Working...
          X