Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant enter the game.. Infinity loading again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant enter the game.. Infinity loading again....

Greetings,

My concern is that my CS account cant enter the game since server maintenance finished. i dont know what's wrong here but please help me up find a way here.. i want to play just like other players who have same situation.. Thanks..

IGN: GameOver "still noob" ---> i wanna get stronger
    Server : S79

Infinity loading usually resolves itself within a minute or so, however if it does not, you can try the following to see if it helps clear it: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the page, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Can't Load Main Page

cant load beyond the main page help...have reatarted comp and reloaded page multiple times..i still cant go to the the player's list HELP!!~

Comment

[Post moved to General Support]

Can you post a screenshot of what your browser looks like when attempting to load our page?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	load.png
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1711458
          it is stuck here

it just keeps spinning
          wont go further..itz been taking forever
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-23-2015, 11:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Same problem here.. I already followed the steps you have given to me lately but still I CANT PROCEED to Char List

Comment

[Thread merged]

Please review my post regarding infinite loading:
              Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Infinity loading usually resolves itself within a minute or so, however if it does not, you can try the following to see if it helps clear it: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the page, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Working...
              X