Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn this stupid 1.5x drop rate off now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn this stupid 1.5x drop rate off now!

Seriously GM's - YOU PEOPLE ARE WELL AWARE THAT DROP RATE BONUSES ARE BROKEN!

Either FIX it or DO NOT USE IT. All you have done is prevent people from getting the frag items they need out of dungeons. What another big SLAP in the face to all of us. We get a crappy event this week that 99% of the game across all servers can't even participate in, then you screw us with this 1.5x drop rate?

Do you guys REALLY hate your players?

TURN IT OFF. Period. End of story.

Y u mad? Don't like the event, don't participate then. Just go grind and level up or something.
    FYI, 1.5x does work.. I get double gems on most elite mobs.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
      Y u mad? Don't like the event, don't participate then
      well said sir, well said
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I already explained in an other thread how these token work. They do work,
        End of story.

Comment

1.5x and 2x drop only works on normal and elite mobs, it doesnt work in dungeons...it infact nerfs dungeon drops if you have 1.5x or 2x drop enabled, so yes i agree with the OP, this needs to be fixed or stop being used.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
            1.5x and 2x drop only works on normal and elite mobs, it doesnt work in dungeons...it infact nerfs dungeon drops if you have 1.5x or 2x drop enabled, so yes i agree with the OP, this needs to be fixed or stop being used.
            That's wrong.
            They work and higher the chance that an item drops. tested with PC, with DC, with Wings, it works as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
              Y u mad? Don't like the event, don't participate then. Just go grind and level up or something.
              FYI, 1.5x does work.. I get double gems on most elite mobs.
              Double gems, big deal. Furthermore, nearly everyone hates the event and you have no idea what level I am. Gems aren't hard to get. You must have a reading comprehension problem. This post is about frag items from dungeons being nerfed by this idiotic 1.5x "compensation." R2 shouldn't be using it. It is broken.

Comment

No, they are not nerfed. Had 300% droprate going, got 7 Bloodelar out of 8 runs.
                I like

Comment

Working...
                X