Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

S36 and Merged Servers are down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S36 and Merged Servers are down

    #04 as title says, also why is it always our server[s] that break?
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

  • #2
    ;( they must hate us
    IGN: Rin
    Server: (S18) Shrine of Khitar
    Class: Ranger

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    A Bruise is Not a Tattoo

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Auroria View Post
      #04 as title says, also why is it always our server[s] that break?
      We are stuck at loading character list
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

      Comment


      • #4
        oh ic its not just me then,nini ty for confirming.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	CS died.png
Views:	1
Size:	904.1 KB
ID:	1711919

        checked in every browser and in 3 connections and 2 laptop.. seems same
        Last edited by TooBitter4U; 04-28-2015, 02:35 PM. Reason: tanis replied:p

        Comment


        • #5
          Our merge servers are secretly in crystal saga: twilight zone edition =o.

          But in all honesty, it is down atm. I get stuck during "loading char." Even after disconnecting my internet for a minute while it tried to load, I was still under the loading char screen instead of authorization failed or some other error. Thought it was just me however other servers are doing fine(at first thought it was just US east(PVE); however, 60+ still loads correctly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            Our merge servers are secretly in crystal saga: twilight zone edition =o.

            But in all honesty, it is down atm. I get stuck during "loading char." Even after disconnecting my internet for a minute while it tried to load, I was still under the loading char screen instead of authorization failed or some other error. Thought it was just me however other servers are doing fine(at first thought it was just US east(PVE); however, 60+ still loads correctly.
            It only seems to be us we always get screwed no matter what QQ
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

            Comment


            • #7
              gonna miss fairies all that ss
              IGN: Rin
              Server: (S18) Shrine of Khitar
              Class: Ranger

              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              A Bruise is Not a Tattoo

              Comment


              • #8
                u get another IQ week with me then

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TooBitter4U View Post
                  u get another IQ week with me then
                  :P darn them lol
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    7mins to seng time and we are all still cant log. and seems no CSMods active atm.. hoping theres a mod 24/7 but oh well they're human too
                    Last edited by lazyf0oo; 04-28-2015, 02:56 PM. Reason: space bar! forgot them..always

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have reported server group [S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, & S54]'s loading issue. The team will be checking on it shortly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Stuck in &quot;Loading character list&quot;

                        Hello guys, can someone help me getting in to the game because I always get stuck on the "Loading character list", I even waited for it for 5-10 minutes just for my avatar to appear but it didn't. I tried playing on different browsers but it is still stuck, I also checked my internet connection if it is bad, but it's not. I really want to play but the "Loading character list" won't let me. I'm hoping that this type of problem will be resolved immediately.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i have the same problem tryed today i dont know what is the problem.

                          was 20 minutes im try to connect me and im not see my character is stuck in Loading character list,was 10 minutes im seeing my avatar clicked on but she is stalled but now i couldnt go in the game.ty R2.

                          and now is write failed to connect to server what the hell and my character is not there arffffffffffff

                          i wish dont lose my character
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 05:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by judirectioner View Post
                            Hello guys, can someone help me getting in to the game because I always get stuck on the "Loading character list", I even waited for it for 5-10 minutes just for my avatar to appear but it didn't. I tried playing on different browsers but it is still stuck, I also checked my internet connection if it is bad, but it's not. I really want to play but the "Loading character list" won't let me. I'm hoping that this type of problem will be resolved immediately.
                            ahh me too
                            stuck in loading character list huu :'(

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeah mine too, it changed, it says "Failed to connect to server"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X