Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About R2 Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About R2 Games

Reality Squared Games is an international online game publisher specializing in micro-transaction-based, free-to-play browser games. Our primary responsibility as a publisher is to locate outstanding development teams and games that appeal to a wide audience. We enjoy working with teams who are able to think outside of the box and discover new and unique game ideas that are creative, profitable, and most importantly, fun for our players.

As a publisher, it is our job to manage all marketing and PR for games, locate distribution channels, and carry out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management, promotion/event design and implementation, and, most importantly, ensuring profitability for everyone involved. Ideally, cooperating development teams should primarily focus on creating and maintaining an amazing product, leaving the rest to us.
    When does the fun start?

Well CS is fun,cant say so for wartunes though (way too boring for me,only thing NOT boring to death is BG)
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

There is no fun

Comment

HAHAHAHA fooled u!!!!!!!

Comment

fun in life is up to the individual. you can't make someone have fun if they don't want to have it, then there's a certain extent to things. i'd think its fun to get a million dollars, and i can act angry until i get it. but that isn't going to get me a million $. as in life, they provide the basic means, what we do with it is our role in the MMORPG. we make out own fun with the toys they provide. the toys can evolve. but only to a certain extent. know what i mean?

Comment

Working...
          X