Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

my account was hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my account was hacked

i just log in at 8:55 ST on may 3, 2015. I checked immediately the goldranking and was surprised that i was not on the rank.. when i checked my inventory all my platinums and xtal were gone.. same with the chipped, flawed, scratched and normal gems in my inventory.. i begin to worry.. i checked my vault and boom! DC, EW, gmut, DF, PF, shining gems, mc, pack expander, zodiac enchantment xtal and many others.. were gone.. someone told me i was online an hour ago.. but it will be impossible cause i was out of town due to our company outing. I already filed a ticket.. and no one is still answering.. please help me to get back what i lost.. i never give account to anyone.. even if they check my chat logs...
    Server: (S54)Netheran realm
    IGN: (S54)GODRIC
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: HYBRID Mage
    Guild: (S45)Candyshop
    Mount: Kilin
    Pet: Guardian Angel

Your ticket will be addressed when someone from the team is available. As it is the weekend, you may not receive a response till tomorrow. If you do not receive a response by the end of Monday, you may post your ticket number here and an available moderator will forward it for you.

That being said, depending on the circumstances, your items may not be restored. Typically, we are not responsible for items that go missing as a result of "hacking" as it does most often turn out to be a result of account-sharing. The team will make judgment on your case and proceed as they see fit.

Comment

It's been three days since I filed my ticket regarding this issue.. still no one is answering me..
      my ticket no. is 329497. hope someone will answer it now... I don't have all the time...

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Ticket number: 329497

I filed my ticket last my 4, 2015.. the day after I was hacked.. Im just posting this so il have evidence. A friendly reminder from a friend in game who filed a ticket in other r2 games but just told to wait.. but then it was deleted and problem wasn't solved. Kinda scared that R2 will just ignore or delete mine after they told me to wait.. posted a screen shot in case...

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2games response.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	1712970

Comment

Unless you require a ticket forwarding, posting your case content on the forum will not bring about a resolution. You need to further discuss your case with the GMs.

Comment

hahah RIP items man just forgive and everything should be fine with the time

Comment

any moderators online.. could you please look into my ticket 329497.. its been two weeks now since r2 replied to me.. could u please forward it again..

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket.

Comment

ANY MODERATORS ON?? COULD YOU PLS FORWARD MY TICKET? 351044.. im really [mad] right now WHAT r2 does with my issue!!! can't find any record of such great amount of item loss.?????? they didnt even check april 31 2015 or may 1 2015 the day before i was hacked!!!!! Many can testify that i have 311platinum and i was in gold rank like 6th or 7th place!!! and they cant find any record of such great amount of item loss???? Can't they check the vault of my account days before may 3, 2015 when i was hacked??!!!!!!! the hacked also use my crystal to purchase items from shop!!!!! AFTER ALL THE MONEY IVE SPENT HERE AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM THEM????? CHECKED MY VAULT AND INVENTORY DAYS BEFORE I WAS HACKED AND UL SEE THAT THERE ARE GREAT AMOUNT OF ITEMS THAT ARE VALUABLE FOR A WEAKLING PLAYER LIKE ME!!!! NOW I STOPPED MY VIP CAUSE R2 DONT DESERVE MONEY FROM PLAYERS...!!!! HOW WILL I PROVE THEM THAT I HAVE A LOT OF ITEMS??? I WAS HACKED!!!!!!!!!

The developers have checked out that there is no abnormal data lost on your character. Moreover, the developers can't do the individual data roll back, which will cause a chaos of all the players in the same -R2GAMES

SERIOUSLY??? OF COURSE NO ABNORMAL LOSS BECAUSE I WAS FREAKING HACKED!!!!!! I WONT BE FURIOUS LIKE THIS IF I WASNT HACKED!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-02-2015, 08:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket. That being said, it's understandable to be upset, however you need to discuss your case with the GMs handling your ticket. There's very little we can do for you on the forum aside from forwarding your ticket.

Comment

i already told them what happened.. but they think that i was not hacked.. and they dont even check the dates before i was hacked to validate what im saying... they are not asking for the right questions damn

how many times do i have to file a ticket then devs just close it?? I was freakin hacked!!!! Devs don;t even checked the dates before i my plats, xtals and items where hacked!! Ive told r2 a lot of times to please check the dates before i was hacked and they will see im in 7th place gold rank with 311 platnum.. I also have xtals by that time!! And all you do was tell me that there are no abnormal loss??? Of course it wont be abnormal because as ive said im freaking hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Issue was not solved and you just closed my ticket!!!! How the hell im going to spend money here if devs dont know how to solve such issues???
                        Last edited by Reverie; 06-03-2015, 10:43 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I'm sorry your case did not end on the hopeful note that we had hoped for. I will however still forward your concerns to the team.

Comment

i am just very disappointed the way they address my issue.. It seems that they dont fully understand or should i say they dont take time to fully understand wat im saying.. Ive spent a lot of time effort and money here.. Its been two years since im playing this.. The previous issues i had were solved properly.. Im just really disappointed.. How am i going to file a ticket regarding the issue if they closed the previous ticket, how am i going to respond to it. When i open another ticket, they just said its the same from the previous one.! They are doing that for me to give up on my issue which is really pissing me off. Instead of helping players, they just collect and collect money from us cashers.. 311 platinum is 311 platinum.. Its hard to earn it especially the rare items i farm.. If i should've known that my account will be hacked, i shouldve printscreen my vault and inventory everyday.. So when it happens to me again, il have a proof.. Besides, i also told them that a lot of players can testify that i am in gold rank 7 the day before i was hacked.. This really [upsets] me.. Now, renewing my vip every month never cross to my mind again.. They dont deserve the money that we were spending here with that [team] of devs or the owner who dont know anything but ollect and collect money..
                            Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2015, 02:34 AM. Reason: Replaced censors.

Comment

Working...
                            X