I need help from mod now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help from mod now

i been writing two different tikets in the support area now, you guys answer i will recieve an email with instructions and details but i have received non atm, i alredy checked everywhere and theres nothing.

i bought two different accounts with vip, the payment is valid according to skrill but yet they say we need to verify everything with you guys.

NOW, acording to my account information it says im vip since yesterday 11.05.15 both of the accounts but yet its not active in game... so now i feel scammed either i get my money back or get a sollution NOW.

everything solved thnks
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-12-2015, 01:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Good to hear that everything was resolved. Happy gaming.

Comment

Sir or maam im stock in Loading Character list i tried everything such as reloading, clearing cache history ect. WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by justinpogi23 View Post
        Sir or maam im stock in Loading Character list i tried everything such as reloading, clearing cache history ect. WHY?
        Which server are you attempting to access?

Comment

server s82

Comment

Originally posted by justinpogi23 View Post
            server s82
            I have tested S82 and did not encounter any loading issues. Aside from clearing your browser history and cache, you can also try the following fixes: clearing your temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Working...
            X