Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it posible to have 2 accounts running at the same time..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it posible to have 2 accounts running at the same time..

y did my 2 accounts cant meet in game...... pls GM give me a posible answer 2 this question........................

Yes, if you are running the accounts on different browsers. Say one on IE and the other on Chrome.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

yes im running my two accounts on different browsers but they wont meet... i can create a party and let the other account join but still they wont meet....

Comment

plsss help me cause i want to lvl the 2 characters at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by R25482365 View Post
          yes im running my two accounts on different browsers but they wont meet... i can create a party and let the other account join but still they wont meet....
          they are not meeting because probably they are on different instances. try checking which instance each of you char then move on one instance only.

Comment

i have done that already..... they are at the same place but still they wont meet, we can be in a party but we cant see each other\

Comment

i mean not the place. on your mini map, you will see there L1, L2, L3, L4 or L5. these are 5 instances on CS maps. maybe your one char is on L2 and the other on L1. make them meet on L2 for less lag.

Comment

wont meet even at same place if they have different instance

how can i make them meet at the same instance???
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledscl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1662410

i provided image, ehscire did the detail
                Last edited by elsage; 11-15-2012, 12:56 AM. Reason: pict
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i get it now, how can i make them meet at the same instance???

Comment

on your map, click the L1 (or L2, L3, L4, L5) or on which instance are you now, there will be a drop down options on which instance you want to be transferred. then click your desired instance for them to meet.

Comment

tnx.... now i can play a lot better tnx........

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                        wont meet even at same place if they have different instance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28213[/ATTACH]

i provided image, ehscire did the detail
                        time to repair your armor ^^

Comment

tnx.... now i can play a lot better tnx........
                          you're welcome and glad we are of help. have fun and enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
                          X