Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i GOt hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i GOt hacked

i got hacked tooooooo please helppppp.......

trying to get it back but.. i forgot my Yahoo info #23 i work hard then i got hacked
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-27-2015, 11:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Stop giving your log in info to other players and you won't get "hacked"

Comment

Originally posted by weaponsgods14
      trying to get it back but.. i forgot my Yahoo info #23 i work hard then i got hacked
      If you are locked out of your character, you will need to file a ticket requesting that your account be unbound from its current e-mail/password reset. You can do so here: http://support.r2games.com/. The GMs will have you confirm a few things to prove that you are the real owner of the account before proceeding to assist you.

Comment

i GOt hacked

Please help me Reverie i filed ticket 3x but i did not receive any REPLIES... its been 4 days now.

Comment

Yea..he worked really hard on that account..plz retrieve it

Comment

Creating multiple tickets for the same issue is unnecessary and will only further delay the team's response time. That being said, if you would provide [one] of the ticket numbers, a moderator will forward your case to be checked when they are available to.

Comment

ahh TY TY btw Reverie thanks for being always active... #14 GM response now TY

Comment

Working...
              X