Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Torches down the drain

Hi there

I put some torches I got for me and my group. Somehow they got Xp, but I didnt. Can you pls explain what happend there?

Torches have a 5 person limit. If a sixth person shows up, one person won't get experience.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Btw thank you for your help, I got my chrystals.
      But my torches are wasted for nothing it seems. I am not sure, if I should continue to buy chrystals in the future. The chance to get nothing for it is just to big. I promise I bought 20 Firelord eggs and I not even got a pet. No starbar, like with wings or with mounts.. Just wasted money. I thought this time I get that pet, but no.. No reason to be sad, my desicion I know, but the situation with that torches really annoy me. I really think about to stop to play this game.
      Last edited by Corryth; 11-15-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Glad you got them

You just need to learn a little more about the game is all. A lot of us made that same mistake with the torches in the beginning. When you are dropping torches for a group of people, go to a private location like L8 of Windshear Peaks, or a corner of Cragstone. You can also create a party and enter Indigo Blight. Then, only give the location to 4 other people, this way you won't lose out due to too many people.

Fire Lord is the hardest pet in the game to get. I didn't count how many eggs I used, but I think it was over 50 eggs. Average is around 80 eggs somewhere, but it all comes down to blind luck (I know someone who got theirs with 1 egg, and I know others who bought 3 fire lord egg packs and still didn't get a fire lord). It's worth it though and a good thing it's not too easy, and you don't lose it when you do finally get your Demon King or Burning Angel.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Maybe your right. Quite cool, you show me another view of the situation.

Comment

Next time do your Torch Parties in Indigo Blight, also Fire Lords usually take up to 70-90 eggs......(89 for me)
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Whisperwind Beach
            IGN: hei
            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
            Guild: Nightmare
            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
            Server: Tauren Camp
            IGN: Izaya
            Lvl: 45+ Archer
            Guild: Mayhem
            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Yeah, we all made that mistake of having torch parties in a more public place. Just make sure you have a party of five people and only give the location out to them.

It ook me 80-90 eggs for my FL and another 80-90 for my alt. I know someone who got it on the first egg, just like I know people who got a Hellwing on the first attempt. And others it takes a whole lot more. It's a frustrating system, I'll give you that.
              IGN: Sigrun
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
              Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
              Sigrun
              Mage lvl 38

Comment

Working...
              X