Need Mod help with a ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Mod help with a ticket

Could a mod please look in to a ticket for me and provide me with an update? Ticket number: 319367. The only updates I’ve seen are notices every 2 weeks that my ticket has been closed. The last time I responded to the closed ticket email I got this response from my email server:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support@r2games.com>:
    Message expired for domain r2games.com. Remote host said:
    452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota

So I imagine that the ticket is still closed as of this moment. I must say that I’m more than a little annoyed by this whole process. I wouldn’t be so annoyed if they just would have kept me informed as to what was going on instead of closing the ticket every 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Greenlupin; 06-17-2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: corrected formating

Occasionally e-mail responses will not go through, so you will want to access your ticket directly through our site.

Comment

Reverie, thank you for the information and I have re-opened the ticket. Is there any chance that I can trouble you once more and ask if you can find out why I haven't received any updates as to what is happening with this ticket? It has been over a month since I've seen the last response from someone.

Comment

Resolution times vary depending on how difficult of a time the team has handling the problem. If you would like, you can provide your ticket number, I can forward your case along to get to checked sooner than later (hopefully anyways).

Comment

deleted - sorry posted to the wrong thread
          Last edited by Silvertone; 06-19-2015, 11:33 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

Thank you. Ticket number: 319367

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

[Update]
              The team is awaiting your response.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-20-2015, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Reverie, thank you very much for your help. I do think it's a bit sad that when we get fed up and go to the forums, we start getting responses on our tickets again. Anyway that is a different issue.
                Thank you again, you are a great help to the players.

Comment

I notice you was able to help Greenlupin with his ticket and was wondering if you could help me with mine. Ticket#357007 I went ahead and linked a screenshot so everyone can see the attitude of the ticket admin. I do not like being mocked and when I spend allot of money on a game I feel 10 + days and 12 + screen shots is enough to get a resolution. As you can see in the screenshot the GM is leaving me blank responses. I do not mind waiting an amount of time as long as the person handling the ticket is communicating which they are NOT. Thanks again
                  Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2015, 02:45 AM. Reason: Ticket content is private.

Comment

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
                    I notice you was able to help Greenlupin with his ticket and was wondering if you could help me with mine. Ticket#357007
                    I will forward your ticket and see if there's a reason as to why you're receiving blank responses.

Originally posted by Greenlupin View Post
                    I do think it's a bit sad that when we get fed up and go to the forums, we start getting responses on our tickets again.
                    Moderators live on the forum for that exact reason. We're here to help you, and are more than happy to give the ticket system a good jab when needed.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks Reverie. Even at 2 am your always helpful

Comment

I try. :3

Let me know if you're still getting wonky responses in a couple days. I may have to send out a couple more jabs.

Comment

Im not getting any responses at all. its been two weeks and the ticket admin wont even respond. I tried opening more tickets with the same issue and they close it immediately. However they wont update me or respond on the existing ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
                            Im not getting any responses at all. its been two weeks and the ticket admin wont even respond. I tried opening more tickets with the same issue and they close it immediately. However they wont update me or respond on the existing ticket.
                            I was informed that the team is currently investigating the reported player. Your other [closed] tickets were actually merged into your original case, as they're regarding the same issue. If you will keep to your original, single ticket, it'll prevent any further miscommunication with ticket cases between you and the GM handling your report.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 06-24-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks was unaware about what was holding them up. ill calm my self haha

Comment

Working...
                              X