no system names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no system names

So i would like to know if anyone esla has no system names on the screen.Everything was ok, then i suddenly dced and now i have that problem.I refreshed and opened another browser but nothing happened! pls help

http://puu.sh/iCdP8/31df7b20a2.jpg
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Try clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files. Then restart your browser and see if that changes anything.

Comment

i restarted the whole computer and it worked
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
        So i would like to know if anyone esla has no system names on the screen.Everything was ok, then i suddenly dced and now i have that problem.I refreshed and opened another browser but nothing happened! pls help

http://puu.sh/iCdP8/31df7b20a2.jpg
        this is normally fixed with a simple refresh, or clear your browser data and try again.

Comment

Ever had it where it DCs you and then when you log back on you cannot close tabs and you're stuck in somewhere like the Void trying to runaround the bosses crying cuz you can't actually click on the screen then keep clicking open new tabs? >, .<

But thats fixed by relogging...
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
          X