seal of evil disappeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seal of evil disappeared

I got no screen shots, i'm not used to log every upgrade i do like others. Is there any possibility to get it back or you want me to take it as a game feature (which of course would make this game totally not worth playing) ?

PS: lost it on my main account: NEK0

You may report your loss via ticket to see if there's anything the GMs can do for you: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Thanks, ticket sent, but i doubt it will change anything...

Hi, today my priest lost her perfect fragarach I + 11 while running ladder, simply by unequipping it at the wrong time. She had one free spot in her inventory which was filled by lvl 3 ladder gem instead of frag. Since it's the second item lost in this game due to incompetence of its authors I'm seriously considering quitting this game full of ridiculous bugs, which simply can't exist after over 3 years of its life.
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-02-2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Neko_
        Hi, today my priest lost her perfect fragarach I + 11 while running ladder, simply by unequipping it at the wrong time. She had one free spot in her inventory which was filled by lvl 3 ladder gem instead of frag.
        Have you double checked your Temp Storage to see if the frag was moved there in place of the taken Inventory spot?

Comment

I've checked all storage available. It's just gone...

Comment

How odd. Well, you know the drill -- file a ticket regarding the incident and let's see if the GMs can and/or will do anything for you. If you have any screenshots of your frag lying around, that will also help.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I never got my seal back nor my alt's frag...

Comment

Seems like you were among us mortals and out of goddess luck! You need that to get a matter resolved as Reverie said!

Comment

My ticket was closed without any reply. After telling me to wait, cuz GM are on vacation. In the end I waited for over two months.

Comment

Working...
                  X