Dragonspine PRO update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonspine PRO update

i just wish that you put everything you change in the game to the patch notes like the dragonsword being able to be picked right off the moment you enter dragonspine.
    "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

I wish that after you enter and relog that you would keep the DS buff that makes you weaker. Oh well, people will just keep abusing it.

Comment

DS cant be picked up right when you enter...you must be entering 2-3 mins late if so.....since theres a 2-3 min time period before being able to pick it up.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

no if you won the dragonsword the day before you can pick it up almost immediately the next time, ive done it and i know about 4 people that have done the same thing
        S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
        GUILD- Candyshop
        HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Working...
        X