I cant enter ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant enter ingame

Whenever i try to log in and enter ingame, sometimes i stuck in 95% or in short i always stuck @ any percent.. I already did clearing caches, cookies and also history.. In addition, i download browsers now namely, google chrome, opera, and maxthon 3 to test it.. and again, I always stuck.. i can't play constantly with my character now. Oh well it started since wednesday i think. so i just wanted to ask if what is the problem with this issue, or any explanations or any solutions..
    have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

i cant enter game the page doesnt stop loading and i cant play.Its like that from 10 mins

Comment

same here, i can't get in to website too -.- what's wrong with r2games? i had a lag last night and after that i can't get in to the game... any help -.-

Comment

Try resetting your modem, or internet connection, or use the "incognito window" for google chrome. Press Ctrl + shift + N for incognito.
        • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
        • Character - Krissy729
        • Class - Hybrid Priest
        • Plane - Eidolon
        • Level - 108+
        I'm a noobc:
        Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
        they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
        Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
        Well look who's laughing now
        We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

Originally posted by LooopyIsKewl View Post
          Try resetting your modem, or internet connection, or use the "incognito window" for google chrome. Press Ctrl + shift + N for incognito.
          hes right reset modem if did not work restart your computer

Comment

i already solved this issue but thanks for replies guys :P
            have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

Working...
            X