Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so answer me this please. bought 2 25 dollar ultimate game cards and kabam cant redeem them. why can you? and why cant we link accounts again? on kabam r2 games is sponsored(sp)

Comment

Is the x2 exp event just for the new server or is it a serverwide event?
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by DeadWeaver View Post
        so answer me this please. bought 2 25 dollar ultimate game cards and kabam cant redeem them. why can you? and why cant we link accounts again? on kabam r2 games is sponsored(sp)
        Accounts are non-transferable between platforms. You signed up with Kabam, not R2games. Your account technically belongs to Kabam, you just happen to have access to servers that R2 hosts on Kabam. As for why Kabam can't redeem UGCs, you'd have to ask Kabam that question.

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
        The x2 exp event mentioned in this thread only applied to the new Kabam server.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
          It hasn't worked anyways.. I was on all day everyday it was supposed to occur and it never did..

Comment

Working...
          X