Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayshah
    replied
    My toon is strong enough for a 6 months old:P The main issue is closing/lowering the gap between the two groups of servers that got merged. My only chance to be competitive atm is to wait for the black wings three auras ppl to get bored and quit. They have quite a few events and game time ahead of us. 2-3 months is acceptable but many have a year of game time ahead. I'm not even sure how to solve that.
    So put together an S13 player that played from the start with someone that started playing 5 months ago on S49 (server that is only 4-5 months old). Throw them together in a pvp event. Nothing seems wrong about that picture?
    I'm S 37 and our top cashers look poor by comparison.

PS kinda hard to improve my toon when i can't do sengolia and don t get silver medals. I'm currently working on my insignias and pet breeding. Both require a load of silvers.
    Last edited by Kayshah; 11-20-2012, 08:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Krystallize
    replied
    Well, Kay, make your toon stronger. There are more pros then noobs, but even still, cashers are always gonna have it over us. The balance can be brought back when they have plane based battlegrounds.

A mortal only sengolia would be SOOO much fun.

Leave a comment:

• Kayshah
    replied
    I noticed trove is now on level brackets and a bit more breathable. I'd suggest more channels too but that was a good step. Next step maybe sengolia?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X