Bot doing Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot doing Crypt

Moderator please forward this thread to GM.

GM please do something to block/stop BOT doing Crypt, Crypt is the only event where player do "fun" competition. We need some reason to keep us keep playing CS and Crypt is one of the reason.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crypt.png
Views:	1
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	1777263

Thank you

You will need to file your report via ticket so that the GMs can first investigate and confirm the bot. Attach your screenshot and provide the name(s) of the bot(s) as well as the server. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

I did it but as usual they don't care.

Comment

Several members of our team are on holiday due to the Chinese celebration, so response times will be further delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Several members of our team are on holiday due to the Chinese celebration, so response times will be further delayed.
          Those 3 bots have been running crypt everyday for 2 months straight, don't think a holiday has anything to do with them not getting banned...

Comment

We do not actively monitor activities across the servers, so we rely on player reports should something need investigation. If no one from your server has reported said bots, it's only natural their activities continued as we have not been made aware of such.

Comment

here is one of the bots no one reported before..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Advanced-bots

Comment

Bans are not always permanent, depending on the GM performing the ban amongst other various conditions. If you have an updated screenshot, you may also file a report.

Comment

being a mallmmo bot is a temp ban?

Comment

Performing perm-bans requires special authorization, of which not all GMs have. Some will often resort to time bans if the GM assigned to the ticket does not have proper identification.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

sigh i miss the days when someone does ban/mute the bots, manually, back in S22 days just saying. (cant name peeps, so dont ask, they know who they are )
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I guess they are still on vacation? Everyday same 3 bots..

If these are allowed just say so and we wont complain on the forums about them..

Comment

Are there any ticket numbers concerning said matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            You will need to file your report via ticket so that the GMs can first investigate and confirm the bot. Attach your screenshot and provide the name(s) of the bot(s) as well as the server. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/
                            Originally posted by Otnat View Post
                            I did it but as usual they don't care.
                            I would say yes unless he is lying

And i just submitted a ticket, no idea on the ticket number becuase last few i have made i never received an email, if i do get a ticket number i will update my post
                            Last edited by Reverie; 10-15-2015, 12:25 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                            X