$300 in crystals gone overnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $300 in crystals gone overnight

I have $300 in crystals. I was waiting for "It pays to consume" to use them. Today I log on and they're all gone. No one has my account info, I am adamant about that. I can't believe someone would want to steal. I don't know what to do about this. I sent a e-mail, I hope the GM can track where the crystals went but there is no GMs on the Newgrounds server. I can't open a ticket because the Newgrounds server is not listed. What do I do?

You can still file a ticket through our platform. In the content of your ticket, provide your IGN and state that you are a player from Newgrounds, along with any applicable transaction number(s). The GMs should be able to track how your crystals were spent.

It's hard to tell whether or not they will compensate you, as we cannot prove how exactly your crystals managed to up and disappear.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-12-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

lucky you were able to even get crystal squeeks, lol. I've been trying to get what I paid for, for nearly a week now and I keep getting told they cant find the money that I can verify with the merchant that they have collected. Albeit only temporarily. $300 worth though, that is an infinitely higher level of suck than what I've been dealing with as you might not get that back, considering what I have to go through over putting a few dollars on my account here and there.

Comment

Working...
      X