• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already submitted 2

Comment

moderator plss help me now rebirth

i already file a ticket
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2015, 08:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Is doing the same problem with me

You can help me ??
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrinhuu8 View Post

You can help me ??
          As stated earlier, you will need to file a ticket to have this matter addressed by a GM.

Comment

Reverie, having each player file a ticket is a very inefficient way to handle this issue since there are more players with the same problem. I would think the work load would be less if the devs jumped on this problem and solved it in a timely fashion rather than have dozens of individual tickets to tend to. Is there a way to prod them to move a bit faters on this?

Respectfully yours
            2Old2Care

Comment

The problem that you ask to send tickets, and not resolve the error. already sent but they want more proof on about the error, it is not easier GM logs in one serving and he even see the error of the problem and correct.

Comment

Sadly all Rev can do is notify the someone who has the power. safe to assume that they are working on a global fix for the problem it's just the fact that not everyone has the issue and submitting a ticket is like highlighting on a shopping list. Best that can be done for the moment is to submit a ticket and wait. :/
                Thank you for helping by the way, Rev.

Comment

It has no other option to not be waiting. when they start it happens to more people they can try arranges!

Comment

The problem that you ask to send tickets, and not resolve the error. already sent but they want more proof on about the error, it is not easier GM logs in one serving and he even see the error of the problem and correct.
                    I hate to break it to you, but the GMs do not frequent the servers. They rely heavily on moderator reports as well as player reports submitted via ticket.

I have already filed a report regarding the general inability to abandon the quest, and that is where it leaves my hands. You may contribute to pressing a resolve by informing them (via ticket) that said matter is affecting you, one of the number of players encountering this issue. The more player reports the problem emits, the more likely the devs are to correct the matter.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

now only remains for me to wait. Now not even know what day: D

Comment

If you would like your case forwarded for follow-up, you may post your ticket number here and I will pass it along once the GMs are on-duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          If you would like your case forwarded for follow-up, you may post your ticket number here and I will pass it along once the GMs are on-duty.
                          my problem and this quest (Follow the Destiny) !!! I'm just asking for some GM cancel it in my toon.

You can help me ??
                          Serve:[S81] Vidalian Skyway
                          character : (S81)PedrinN
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2015, 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

A GM cant cancel it on your toon. As long winded as it might be you will have to file a ticket and wait for a response, send then all the SS they ask for and if they request more proof, ask then why proof they would like. Annoying... yes very, but life not easy so why should a fix on a game be :P

Comment

hope i can rebirth now

Comment

the support people said that we have to complete the quest and it cant be abandon any other way they told my friend this and he cant rebirth

Comment

Working...
                                X