Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

plz help asap

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help asap

character s85 steventranbx my main was muted for 6 hrs when i was having fun talking on wc with peeps and suddenly was muted. i did not cursed nor offended anyone
    nor did i abused any. all a sudden a system said i was muted for 240 mins.

Hello,you were muted by swearing too much in world chat. If you need the screenshots please file a ticket and we will provide the proof.

Comment

now thats funny if i swear too much let me ask you check all wc again and who else swears? everybody swears wont you mute them all then?

Comment

We are not always present in-game to catch players violating chat rules. If you would like to report a player for vulgar language, you're welcome to PM me a screenshot with the server timestamp so that we can report them.

Comment

im sorry but r2 makes it seemed i swear too much like i had offended someone im a human beings sometimes i cursed. i should get a warning . in this case i dont get nothing. also
          this is very biased u muted anyone without warnings and u said its right. unless u on everyday and muted everybody who cursed then i will gladly admit im wrong. i dont abused nor
          i cursed at anybody for fun so i wont accept this mute. im a heavy casher...i wont cash anymore due to unfair treatments...i want a warning rather than sudden mute.

Comment

Please discuss your issue via ticket as instructed.

Comment

steve...you're.cursing.by.avoiding.the.filer.while.most.of.us.adults.type.correctly.(and.trigger.the.filter)

most.of.these.plaers.are.below.18.and.some.already.follow.your.example

i.for.one.find.avoiding.filter.to.be.not.funny.at.all

and.thank.GOD.finally.some.GM/mod.was.on.the.server.randomly.and.caught.you.in.the.act

Comment

thank god gm only muted me and not muted the rest....im so happy that i spent alot on r2 and and r2 mute me over a few curses over whether to decide what i should spent on
                POI on ares armors on skill seals..i love how no warnings was made from a gm.....the lack of work....

Comment

sorry.to.break.this.to.you.steve....but.on.R2.money.is.not.everything

IF,you.dissatissfied.you.can.take.your.money.somewhere.else

Comment

I will be closing this thread now as it is serving no other purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X