Constant Disconnecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Disconnecting

who the hack get's dc'ed like +20 times in an hour??? and there is nothing with the connection.. because i'm getting tired of this... wanan relax and play and site kicks me off

http://puu.sh/l4z9T/94a43053ef.jpg okay this is getting hatefull... everyday i try to play, i even refresh the damn site around 15-20 times everytime i get this http://puu.sh/l4z9T/94a43053ef.jpg and i even get it when i just click on my char to log in #04 i called phone company, i check internet setting, i even went to a pc shop that looked at my laptop... it's neither of those 3.. it's pure cs site, so cs or r2 or whoever does this things here.. fix it ty -_-
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-31-2015, 02:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Is this S59?

Comment

riggie hu its not just u we are all experiencing same problem rev is doing her best to solve it on her own with alot of grief from others its been going on for a few weeks i no hun just grin n bear it until they sort out what the issue is :-)

Comment

HI AB hiya mommy we re all in this same mess spud can t even log on...and revererie it s been 2 days now and spud is also server (59) this is very very discouraging.

Comment

you are lucky because you login and play game, we even not able to login.

Comment

Working...
          X