• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
    ty hun for your help s55 seems to be working now also :-D
    Happy to hear it!

Originally posted by TatsuyaHyogo View Post
    S88 is still not working, its rather annoying at best right now, considering the character i had made during the servers uptime was removed. so thats two characters i've lost now XD one due to rollbacks this one due to whatever it was.
    The team is still working on S88 as it does appear to be the problem server. Please be patient with them as they have attempted to resolve this matter several times now, only to be stumped time and time again. Compensation for S88 will be available with the upcoming maintenance.

Comment

S55 back down

Comment

omg why failed to connect server again on S8?? i just restart my comp and when i try to log on failed to connect again i got stuff to do my gosh

Comment

guess all? dc at cl floor 38 while the quest is 40.. grr..

Comment

at a guess they still trying to figure out s88 n knocked us at the same time again be patient it will come back poor rev

Comment

server down

is the server down cant seem to login on s1. but i notice other ones work but not any of s1-3 and all the other servers merge with us.

Comment

and again they didnt even give any heads up they better not give any **** compensation for this when they only have problem at S88they should only put down that server not the whole darn server

Comment

Originally posted by Chung-Ae View Post
                  and again they didnt even give any heads up they better not give any **** compensation for this when they only have problem at S88they should only put down that server not the whole darn server
                  to be fair if they are trying to fix a fault they may not no that its gonna effect our server give em a little break

Comment

Unable to load characters to get into the game. It says there was a problem logging in. Any tips or something to help?

Wont allow me to connect to the server and load my character. Says connection failed. I've closed out browser, cleared my cache, cookies, etc and still nothing. Any help from one of the moderators on maybe some insight as to whats going on or possible ETA on when it will be fixed. Just curious. Thank you
                    Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2015, 06:50 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

better not take many many many hrs like what happen last night lool got time to eat dinner hoping by the time im done eating its back up lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Chung-Ae View Post
                        better not take many many many hrs like what happen last night lool got time to eat dinner hoping by the time im done eating its back up lmao
                        only took like an hour last time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                          only took like an hour last time lol
                          prolly coz im somewhat sleepy thats why feels like many many hrs last night lool anyway cyaa

Comment

have a good night

Comment

I will report failed login for server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59]. Are there other servers aside from those experiencing the error again?

Comment

Which server are you running into the error on?

Comment

Working...
                                X