Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • see what happen when they see lots of people bad mouthing r2?.. its like teaching a lesson.. take away something one enjoys
    doing to make them realized what they are missing... nite everyone!

    Comment


    • I swear this is putting me to sleep... I need CS ;-; I dont wanna sleep yet

      CS1: (S64) NatureKai
      Class: Beastmaster
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 92

      Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
      Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



      - The OP Beastmaster -

      Comment


      • Originally posted by taylstoo View Post
        i'm about to go to bed.. tired of this
        me too i would've stayed in bed if i knew its gonna happen :/ woke up early for nothing
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 10:31 PM. Reason: Edited quote.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
          me too i would've stayed in bed if i knew its gonna happen :/ woke up early for nothing
          and we've lost everything.. all dailies, most quests

          Comment


          • devs do something before public outrage happens and u guyz get slaughtered

            Comment


            • #24 anyone know of any update????


              Also, at this rate... Looks like Eastern PVP/PVE servers will be back up after Reset.
              Last edited by gabemaster; 11-05-2015, 10:34 PM.

              CS1: (S64) NatureKai
              Class: Beastmaster
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 92

              Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
              Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



              - The OP Beastmaster -

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                devs do something before public outrage happens and u guyz get slaughtered
                someone needs to wake up a dev first...

                Comment


                • yeah but i dont think they would wake up that easily :/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                    yeah but i dont think they would wake up that easily :/
                    their game, they want us to pay for it, and this shiit happens..?

                    Comment


                    • i think they already have enough payments to live their generation lol!

                      Comment


                      • such a great game yet they're treating it so poorly

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                          such a great game yet they're treating it so poorly
                          not treating it poorly at all.. just not treating it at all. i think they want this game to go away

                          and of all r2 games i've tried, this one i prefer the most

                          Comment


                          • Oh my god people...its only been a few hours. You think that things get fixed by magic?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by taylstoo View Post
                              not treating it poorly at all.. just not treating it at all. i think they want this game to go away
                              yep...

                              if they worked on it more this game would be on a good rank for years but they dropped out after getting 1-3rd rank in the first year :/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by flamingwater View Post
                                Oh my god people...its only been a few hours. You think that things get fixed by magic?
                                simple rollback would fix it.. this is the longest downtime we've ever had...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X