Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damn84 View Post
    Yay reset.. i missed all..
    mere 5g pow not enough for this.. can u compensate us with 50 gpow this time please..
    I agree sooo much with this... #24 If 50 gpow then I am good to go on tenets for a bit... should make me Demon Tenet actually.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
    Class: Beastmaster
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Im losing a lot cause i have to work tomorrow, but it ok, ill gain back later

Comment

• dont be too greedy bro, at least they should give us more than that

Comment

• Just another post to mention (S67) and (S71) server groups are involved in this "Can not connect"etc., since [enter maintenance begin time for your region]. THANKS! or not...whichever comes first.

Comment

• Well, I am off to bed. hope y'all enjoy the game when it comes up #24 Ni ni sleep well

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Im missing 3 full void runs 4 corrupts and whatever else i chose to do that day... A lot of loot down the drain, but i can always come back the next day and do it again .

Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
              Well, I am off to bed. hope y'all enjoy the game when it comes up #24 Ni ni sleep well
              Night sleep well
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 12:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Still cant connect even at this time Whats happening? Hope R2 gives us compensation for this

Comment

• its showing chars now
                  S68 Saphira

Comment

• Well im goin to go play ps3 for the night...Keep it real all and minimal negativity please as that will not speed up the fix or gain better compensation. Peace all and see u in-game soon

Comment

• Correction... I'm in!!!! Forget sleep!

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Can anyone log on now? #24?

Comment

• S33 and that group are now up

EDIT: they went back down it seems
                          Last edited by BloodyDove; 11-06-2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• and hi bbg, u know who I am #16 shhhhhh #24 can u log on now? i still cant #24

Comment

• Looks like S13 is up* to clarify, and seeing others login. if still having issues with another server group might just take little longer. /close tab or browser and open fresh, potentially get fresh cookies if that doesnt work once servers for sure up an having troubles etc etc
                              hope everyone has fun playing!

nebulan ridge looks up as well!
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-06-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                                Looks like S13 is up* to clarify, and seeing others login. if still having issues with another server group might just take little longer. /close tab or browser and open fresh, potentially get fresh cookies if that doesnt work once servers for sure up an having troubles etc etc
                                hope everyone has fun playing!
                                our server seems to be up, but messages are taking forever to show up, and its super laggy, and some keep dcing

Comment

Working...
                                X