No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 this is getting freaking ridiculous i can log a new toon but not main what does this mean?? try lying to us at least say something like " we sorry we been hacked or we sorry we have a major this or that" dont leave us like this

Comment

• Originally posted by dashuskey View Post
      as i fully understand your opinion sdo 1996 , we did not create this issue and R2 needs to step up i have as well as other lost wrangle now times 3 all dungeon R2 we need and want answers thank you in advance for fixing all issues with in next 9 hours, yo will start losing players if this goes much longer is funny i cant log on main but can start a brand new toon and play as long as i want..

lol they prolly went home for weekend as last thing we heard was from rev a long time ago.. you want our loyalty give us yours spend the time to fix things. dont tell me in email to check this or that , as i have told you in ticket what is going on and what i have done.

yes an starting to vent and more than considering taking my support to other games and spend $ there rather than with R2
      Sadly at this point i too have lost my optimism
      (S70)CoffeeQueen
      Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• pls fix it

Comment

• all the complaining and moaning ain't gonna speed up the process any faster. just kick back take a break and enjoy the real world people.
          the game won't be down forever jesus i paid $7.99 im not complaining.
          smoke some weed go out into the real world it wont kill you to get away from CS for awhile.

Comment

• this is not moaning, we only asking when it back normally 2-3 days? and give the worth it compensation pack pls dont just rose and exp token
            (K1) zaki
            Class: Knight 1m+
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 164

Comment

• Lmao..

Comment

• Typical pothead flower kid talking ,Ive spend enough on this game to complain like this or more and this is not the first time and probably wont be the last so dont tell people not to complain and go out . Btw im out and still complaining from phone

Comment

• Go get some fresh air.. CS will still be here when you get back and will probably still be down ENJOY YOUR DAY..

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                    all the complaining and moaning ain't gonna speed up the process any faster. just kick back take a break and enjoy the real world people.
                    the game won't be down forever jesus i paid $7.99 im not complaining.
                    smoke some weed go out into the real world it wont kill you to get away from CS for awhile.
                    I go out in the real world 10+ hours a day, it's called work. I come home from work and I want to play CS before bed.
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

• Seems to me that this situation is being made a whole lot worse by the complete lack of any real information from R2.

We appreciate that this problem is not caused by R2 but at the same time its not caused by us, the players, either. Having patience is one thing but, seriously, come on guys, tell us what on earth is going on.

Oh - and 'the situation is sensitive' really is not information...........
                      WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                      Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                      Class: Mage
                      Lvl: Eido 180
                      Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                      Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

• Yes thats what pisses me off more, no info on wth is going on..why can i start a new toon and not log mine and why some can log in and all those bots on [tick] me off and no one giving an explenation not even a lie to calm us down
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• no matter what we do they wont tell whats really going on lol!

if they did the problem wouldn't be this big!

Comment

• It's about time an Official announcement to be made so we know what's going on and what to expect! None serious company works like this! And especially one that seek money from their user!

Comment

• Originally posted by pappody View Post
                              It's about time an Official announcement to be made so we know what's going on and what to expect! None serious company works like this! And especially one that seek money from their user!
                              LOL you know they won't because they have no idea what is going let alone fix it and them fools are probably off now for the weekend cause guess what THEY DON'T care lmao but KEEP expecting casher's to keep cashing lol!!!!

Uhm can ya FIX thi already WE have WT to give to ppl in our server and LG tonight so let us know what the heck is going ON and for the fool who said to wait and not complain cause he cashed a whole $7.99 a month go back and sit down some of us cashed a whole lot more and we have the right to complain!!!!
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:36 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                              S42MxMood03
                              Guild-SoulofRuins
                              Married:S36Krayzie
                              Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Takes quite a bit to make me angry, but I'm there! Sure i can log-in, but with this lag its almost not worth it.
                                It takes less than a minute to post an update, come on people get with it! We just wanna know what is going on other than "its being looked into" HELLO its been almost 2 days im sure SOMEONE must have a clue by now!!
                                (S70)CoffeeQueen
                                Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Working...
                                X