Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Conection to Server

i have a problem login to my account since the last two days
    clearly looks like the following screen shoot picture that always emerge notice
    i use google chrome browser, i tried to log in at already dozens of times, but always encounter the same problem,
    coockies and hystori already several times anyway i clean it but nothing happen
    what should i do to solve the problem
    Attached Files

Comment

• ive been stuck unable to get past the loading and often times character screen with failed to connect to server in all the merged servers from the s45 ect since 6pm server time yesterday is this really being fixed or not cause i already lost a ton of time farming stuff and for the second day straight and thats continuing still

Comment

• with lots of efforts trying to log in, finally got logged and not stuck to maps, though still takes 1-2 mins per map and terrible lag.
        hope this matter gets fix soon, theres still people who cant log =/
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Oh nooo still failed to log in S59

Comment

• i cant' log in my toon please fix it

DCivory L147 eide
            knight
            Server 7 Cragstone.

Comment

• you know this is alt account am getting so frustrated with lack of response and ability for R2 to fix things am thinking of asking wife to go with me to a pay per play game as i refuse to spend more on main for xtals as you cant get it fixed in 24 hours.. you have my ticket i get canned reply fix the issue or lose lots of players both in cs and rest of r2 games

Comment

• waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I have been missing two days of trove now and a lot of dungs.. Yesterday up to now I still cannot connect!! r2 please fix it as soon as possible ( now daily rewards might reset if i still can't log in.. And I badly need ESO from that daily rewards..
                Server: (S54)Netheran realm
                IGN: (S54)GODRIC
                Plane: Eidolon
                Class: HYBRID Mage
                Guild: (S45)Candyshop
                Mount: Kilin
                Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

• ok so this is getting ubserd pleasse fix problems or many will leave over 24 hours of lost pow in wrangle and dungons and yes i still can not get in soon i will decide to go to a full pay per play game as atleast they take care of players. R2 hope you are not out for weekend as word of mouth spreads fast

Comment

• this is going over the edge already :/

Comment

• since yesterday up to now, i still cannot log in.. missed two trove already and dungs
                      Server: (S54)Netheran realm
                      IGN: (S54)GODRIC
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Class: HYBRID Mage
                      Guild: (S45)Candyshop
                      Mount: Kilin
                      Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

• sever 11 too getting it
                        Level : 112 eid
                        Class : Mage
                        Sever : 11

Comment

• any update yet ?

Comment

• I know its frustrating, I am extremely frustrated myself. Just because something is not corrected immediatly, does not mean its not being worked on. Programmers and developers and mods etc are only human, ya gotta remember that!
                            (S70)CoffeeQueen
                            Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• i know what you mean welcome to the club man

Comment

• as i fully understand your opinion sdo 1996 , we did not create this issue and R2 needs to step up i have as well as other lost wrangle now times 3 all dungeon R2 we need and want answers thank you in advance for fixing all issues with in next 9 hours, yo will start losing players if this goes much longer is funny i cant log on main but can start a brand new toon and play as long as i want..

lol they prolly went home for weekend as last thing we heard was from rev a long time ago.. you want our loyalty give us yours spend the time to fix things. dont tell me in email to check this or that , as i have told you in ticket what is going on and what i have done.

yes an starting to vent and more than considering taking my support to other games and spend $ there rather than with R2
                                Last edited by dashuskey; 11-06-2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X