Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jabus View Post
    I tryed to help keep it calm but i can only do so much.. Its a lot for u and the others to handle during this time.
    Thank you for your assistance and most of all, consideration. MemoryLane and I can only provide so much assurance, and it's been a long process for not only us, but the players foremost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      The issue with logging main toons is conditional, however we haven't discovered why only certain players are affected just yet.
      maybe it has something to do with those certain people who are connected in the game before the server crashed? coz im certain i am one of those who are connected (well i am connected 24/7 no matter)

well gotta wait fr everything to be alright but ill still keep on trying..
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Thank you for your assistance and most of all, consideration. MemoryLane and I can only provide so much assurance, and it's been a long process for not only us, but the players foremost.
        what about invisible toons? One char i see 5 vendors in sg, on another char sg is a ghost town

Comment

• You are welcome, i will always aid when i can in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
            maybe it has something to do with those certain people who are connected in the game before the server crashed?
            I haven't been connected to that servers in months, but I cannot log in with my toon. I could create a new toon and get in just fine with that. So, it's related to who was logged in at the time of the crash, which is about all we know at this point.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I was logged on when crashed, but im able to logg in.....trust me im not going to refresh tho.

Comment

• I really appreciate your help Reverie and all moderators, sorry for causing inconvenience reporting what's happening with my main also ill try to relax the players who are bothered by this problem. I hope after all this U can have a nice night Rev :3

ING : (S56) Mello
                Server S56 Seira Island
                Married with ♥ (S56) Zetho ♥
                Kyubi Gen 2
                Too many pets
                etc etc etc... lol
                I'll be your guardian angel, Your sweet company, No matter where I go, I'll make sure you're all I see ~

Comment

• i cant get any toon ol, no matter was they on or off when server went down

Comment

• Great this is Day 2 of S88 server shut down when will we be able to play!?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackroserock View Post
                      I really appreciate your help Reverie and all moderators, sorry for causing inconvenience reporting what's happening with my main also ill try to relax the players who are bothered by this problem. I hope after all this U can have a nice night Rev :3
                      Not an inconvenience at all. We are striving to get everyone sorted out through all this, and do appreciate your assistance with bringing the matter to our attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I haven't been connected to that servers in months, but I cannot log in with my toon. I could create a new toon and get in just fine with that. So, it's related to who was logged in at the time of the crash, which is about all we know at this point.
                        havent checked friend list ifyour char still alive most who arent logged within months got deleted (lv 0) last april. And yeah tried doing new chars does work. (thought you're suppose to be sleeping) oh well, guess time for CS day break

with you guys forwarding the issue i can relax that everything will be alright
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• as a follow up rev on server base s1 only few toons on, many tryin to logg in.. Also has been a report of mall bots up.

Comment

• what is wrong again that im on using my main but cant log on my alts? whats the deal again this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Chung-Ae View Post
                              what is wrong again that im on using my main but cant log on my alts? whats the deal again this time
                              Same issue as before, not goin into detail...servers just came back up couple hours ago. lets just say there some issues goin on.. talk me gc hun.

Got a 2nd report of botting on s_1
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 03:01 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                                as a follow up rev on server base s1 only few toons on, many tryin to logg in.. Also has been a report of mall bots up.
                                There u go lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	mall mmo bots online.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	1719074

Comment

Working...
                                X