X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt123456
    replied
    Originally posted by Chung-Ae View Post
    you get dcd after loading and you need to load and load and load it again to get in the game jabby
    normally that takes around 2 hours per toon tho, cant really say that would be enjoyable gaming

Leave a comment:

• Chung-Ae
    replied
    you get dcd after loading and you need to load and load and load it again to get in the game jabby

Leave a comment:

• Horizon1
    replied
    If u can make it to the loading screen, normaly says 0%, lust leave it there and hopefully eventually will connect to server.

Leave a comment:

• spudchick
    replied
    (S59)spud has not been able to log in for 10 days now AND COUNTING!and to filed tickets no response WTG R2))

Leave a comment:

• spudchick
    replied
    HUsh!! be quiet or they (R2) will disable your free speech!)

Leave a comment:

• sheikh15011
    replied
    anyone from r2 please tell me can i play game again or forget about game.
    it is not good because i spend more then 3 years to this game and now i can't play this anymore

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee961
    replied
    I need help r2! After i log in with my main, I select my main then i lose connection to server. When i choose an alt it is random which one will not lose connection
    to server. The whole purpose of my alts are to help my main which i still can't use due to this problem. I am hoping you are doing your best to resolve this issue.
    It would be a terrible shame if this cannot get fixed. I have enjoyed playing Crystal Saga. Good luck r2. Oh, I'm FTW now lol, I have to fix that! XD
    Last edited by Jubilee961; 11-13-2015, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• taha$
    replied
    they want us to quit i quess so becz no official coming up

Leave a comment:

• spudchick
    replied
    THis issue has lasted more than a week now...and still the same, either R2 is flushing us voluntarily or they WANT us to quit..either way it s a win win for them i guess!
    <

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    i got 2 warnings from Reverie nice give me warnings but cant fix the servers. i stand by my word if you cant fix a server then people is gonna quit plain and simple. the maint was a waste of time we all waited for the servers to be fixed and they wasnt.

Leave a comment:

• Zaack92
    replied
    true kicking slowly to quit. cus i saw keep only make new pve not pvp srver

Leave a comment:

• chiaks
    replied
    Garbage game. Guess they going push player PVP server to quit

Leave a comment:

• crow_hogan
    replied

Alright like what the title said, how come you implement some new events and didn't even bother applying some fix on the server issue? slacking off I see? first few days is understandable but for a whole week is different. Any progress update? no... Any temporary fix? no. PLEASE WE NEED SOME UPDATE ON THIS or if possible GIVE US SOME TEMPORARY FIX. If you cant fix it atleast tell us so, so that we wont be hoping that the servers are fixed already.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• taha$
    replied
    ITs been 7 days and still not able to get into the game after 100+ tries and still not fixed???
    still having the same problem
    is anyone gonna fix and reply to this or we should quit the game???

Scion knight (s32)TAHAHASSAN lvl 74

Leave a comment:

• Frankestine
    replied
    cant connect to server again
    this time toon place not coming either

Leave a comment:

Working...
X