Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep refreshing my browser and i still cant log in getting the message failed to connect to server. please R2 fix this so us gamers who paid to play can continue to play and enjoy this game.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CS.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	1719143

this is what i get.

Comment

• we all have the same problem i guess all of this started after the maintenance of 11/05 if I'm not wrong and we cannot blame reve on this matter cause there's ppl in r2 that assign in this kind of problem hope they can fix it it's been 5 days now i can't login hope before the 2nd maintenance comes it's already fix thanks

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
        :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Are you also from server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59] or S88?
          it's look likes not just S1 to S88 having the same problem reve even us in S63 and all the merge server we have had the same problem if I'm not mistaken all this started after the 11/05 maintenance hope r2 can fix it it's been 5 days now we can't login TY

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Comment

• pls fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
              we all have the same problem i guess all of this started after the maintenance of 11/05 if I'm not wrong and we cannot blame reve on this matter cause there's ppl in r2 that assign in this kind of problem hope they can fix it it's been 5 days now i can't login hope before the 2nd maintenance comes it's already fix thanks
              It didnt happened right before the maintenance, it started on fate time which is around 5pm in game time. all other time before that it wasnt laggy and all normal.
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• I just did a system restore on my laptop and i still cant log into CS s12 so this is on R2's end and they need to fix these servers.
                im ready to cancel my vip bcuz of it and i shouldnt have to.

Comment

• i already file a ticket quick reply by r2 saying it's been solve my case but how sad still have the same problem

Comment

• [QUOTE=Caia_R21125326;1465673]It didnt happened right before the maintenance, it started on fate time which is around 5pm in game time. all other time before that it wasnt laggy and all normal.[/QUOTE

actually if you read forum it was first noticed on 11/3 on other servers so R2 has none that this has been an issue for 6 days now and apparently they still don't think that doing an emergency maint or even giving an official notice is even worth it for its players
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• May we please have an update on current progress of resolving the issue, another day lost tring to log in and yes i try for hours on end lol and still can not connect.

Comment

• if this issue doesn't get resolved by this friday i am gonna cancel my vip on s12 and i will start cashing on s89 if it stays stable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                          if this issue doesn't get resolved by this friday i am gonna cancel my vip on s12 and i will start cashing on s89 if it stays stable.
                          cancelling vip sounds so scary theres ppl who cash few hundred every week walking out of game for good atm

Comment

• Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                            cancelling vip sounds so scary theres ppl who cash few hundred every week walking out of game for good atm
                            well if the developers of CS get off their azz over there in hongkong and get these servers up and running then they wouldnt be losing gamers left and right.

Comment

• pls fix it

Comment

• they won't tell the problem because r2 is closing this game have a good day XD

Comment

Working...
                                X