Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hyujeen View Post
    i hope you followed my instruction in world chat. : Screen Capture just in case of a rollback. good luck Cure... ambu
    If anything, I have the receipts in my e-mail... I can screen shot them and send it to them. :P

    CS1: (S64) NatureKai
    Class: Beastmaster
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 92

    Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



    - The OP Beastmaster -

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
      Any updated on this issue?
      LOL your username.
      What are bugs?

      Comment


      • ahahaha, thats better bro, and @taylistoo: thats what happened with me too, failed to connect to server on char screen

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
          Any updated on this issue?
          This round of issues has been reported and we are currently waiting for an update.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

          Comment


          • Really shuji you have to point out the username of theirs #24 even though it is quite funny.

            CS1: (S64) NatureKai
            Class: Beastmaster
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 92

            Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
            Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



            - The OP Beastmaster -

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              This round of issues has been reported and we are currently waiting for an update.
              Thank you for updating us XD

              Comment


              • If he is just ddos'ing the servers, that is not a hack. there should be no rollback. Its just make the server unresponsive or max's out the servers connection to the internet

                Comment


                • As a fact that this is a Cyber Squables and i can take it to small claim... i would really hate for that to happen but this problem has been happening for the pass 3 week and on that time with the 3 rollback i have lost almost 13k crystal, exp that i had put in with time and effort.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abshard View Post
                    If he is just ddos'ing the servers, that is not a hack. there should be no rollback. Its just make the server unresponsive or max's out the servers connection to the internet
                    what is ddos'ing? #24

                    CS1: (S64) NatureKai
                    Class: Beastmaster
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 92

                    Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
                    Wings: Divine Wings
                    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
                    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



                    - The OP Beastmaster -

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jiang_jiang View Post
                      ahahaha, thats better bro, and @taylistoo: thats what happened with me too, failed to connect to server on char screen
                      i've tried a couple of browsers... same issue

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blasser View Post
                        As a fact that this is a Cyber Squables and i can take it to small claim... i would really hate for that to happen but this problem has been happening for the pass 3 week and on that time with the 3 rollback i have lost almost 13k crystal, exp that i had put in with time and effort.
                        Rev and I will make sure everyone who has experienced a loss of crystals will see those returned once the issues are resolved.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                        Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                        Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                        Rules of the Forum are found here.

                        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
                          what is ddos'ing? #24
                          Something that most likely didn't happen, and was fueled by a troll post.
                          What are bugs?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
                            what is ddos'ing? #24
                            http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ddos

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                              Something that most likely didn't happen, and was fueled by a troll post.
                              ahh okai i hadnt a clue

                              Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Rev and I will make sure everyone who has experienced a loss of crystals will see those returned once the issues are resolved.
                              Thank you for the update, and baring with those that did cash before the issue occurred Memory.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

                              CS1: (S64) NatureKai
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 92

                              Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
                              Wings: Divine Wings
                              Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
                              Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



                              - The OP Beastmaster -

                              Comment


                              • Yah sure there's also ddos attacks to make the server more fragile but the signs tell a diff story!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X