Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
    how about everyone step away from their computers, go outside! Go to the nearest place to buy coffe...drink then come back , the world will be a brighter place after that!! Caffiene cures all that is evil
    I just finish eating dinner Kray is up and he is not happy :P he abt to go to the store going to get us some cold coffee
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Sit tight guys, this issue has been reported.
      hey i know i'm being impatient but can u tell me how long will it take??

Comment

• Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
        I just finish eating dinner Kray is up and he is not happy :P he abt to go to the store going to get us some cold coffee
        yay! coffee of any kind works...and see coffee brings the world together!
        (S70)CoffeeQueen
        Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• failed to connect again... what the heck.. is so waste of time better to go find some another game.. suck

Comment

• The issue with the servers has been reported.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• At this moment, I have received no feedback on how long it's going to take.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• aww... :/ ok thank you..

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  At this moment, I have received no feedback on how long it's going to take.
                  keep us posted please? and thanks for your responses

Comment

• we're gonna miss food boss jack

Comment

• seems so :'(

Comment

• coffee i loves you

coffee wanna play sum poker wif me#28
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:41 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                        S68 Saphira

Comment

• tayls check inbox got something for ya in there...! :P

Comment

• my question is does this have anything to do with new server coming on line and if so, please fix our servers b4 bringing on others and NO ROLL BACKS , i should think rather than roll back give comp pack

Comment

• Memory its funny b/c ive been hearing the same line for the past 3 weeks never gotten anytype of good new or
                              improvement.

for the compensation pack for S88 can i get 70-90 torch im mean its just fair for all the exp daily im missing and 150 wings, flawed Gems, FSE, DC, and BSE that sound fair tho right you guys did mess this one up right just
                              just saying thank you .
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• I was online this morning and I didn't have any problems... But I just tried to login for Crypt and I get the "Failed to Connect to Server" Message... The same thing happened yesterday too, I could login fine in the morning and can't connect to server in the afternoon...

I have cleaned my Browser Cookie and Cache and I still can't connect...

Comment

Working...
                                X