Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pappody View Post
    You know that not even your grievances are heard right?! All the forum moderators can do is tell you to make a ticket! But tell me how Reverie backing up R2's failures is good?!
    Cause she came to claim that all servers are online! Oh well let me tell you that even when all people were kicked and couldn't log in the servers were still online!
    So she can get her **** and go tell them to whoever still believes em! And i couldn't care less if a wannabee points at me! She can blame me like she did after she left!
    Then what do you expect her to do? Does she have the power to change anything? Nope. Can she make decisions based on the complaints regarding the connection issues? Nope. "But tell me how Reverie backing up R2's failures is good?!" What do you expect her to do? Bad-mouth about R2 when she's working for them? Let her mod do her job and file your complaints to the appropriate department and understand that she's one of the few mods that's always around to help players out, whether the outcome is good or bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddaovengeance View Post
      Then what do you expect her to do? Does she have the power to change anything? Nope. Can she make decisions based on the complaints regarding the connection issues? Nope. "But tell me how Reverie backing up R2's failures is good?!" What do you expect her to do? Bad-mouth about R2 when she's working for them? Let her mod do her job and file your complaints to the appropriate department and understand that she's one of the few mods that's always around to help players out, whether the outcome is good or bad.
      Exactly what the other mods did! Take a vacation! There's no point taking either side! You don't know then shut up and wait till an official say something! Ofc she can't badmouth R2 but she can also stop "backing" em up to put it polite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        To those of you who were patient through these late problems and noted how hard MemoryLane and I have worked to get matters addressed, we thank you. I have a particular soft spot for those few of you who even went as far as to provide words of encouragement as being the single individual handling the face of frustration is a round-the-clock job.

That being said, I will be ceasing public postings on this thread as apparently it's futile. You may thank pappody:

Anyone seeking updates may send me a Private Message. I will be more than happy to assist you.
        Glad you are more concerned about one person then the rest of the servers. Figured you'd find a scapegoat to pin your laziness on. For once I'm in 100% agreement with pappody because he's dealt with the same *issues* I have with R2. What a pathetic excuse for a company.
        What are bugs?

Comment

• [QUOTE=HydraNazgul;1464860]There may only be a small amount of people encountering the unable to login problem but the problem is much bigger than that =/

The people who are logged in have a hard time getting anything done because of the lag, so we're losing out on a lot

Please don't put pack expanders in compensation, unless there's a future update planned where we are getting more inventory space. Something that includes experience (not x2 tokens or x3 tokens) would be more helpful for a lot of people, also ew's/divine wings/prom wings (all 3 as different people are at different stages), Gpows, Gmuts, Energy, Patron tributes, Dragon Essence, RoG's, Soul Stars, DC's...all these things are actually useful to the majority of players and are things that we've missed out on through not being able to play.[/QUOTE

lol that wold be nice but R2 will give us the same old com packs remember when they rolled us over 3 times most ppl in the game don't know what our server experienced yet they sitting here telling us to chill out only good comp was the last one lol but even after that we all lost so much more than that they will not be able to compensate 3 days on no corruption runs from 1-10 or void or ladder for that matter
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Originally posted by risengaw View Post
            Glad you are more concerned about one person then the rest of the servers. Figured you'd find a scapegoat to pin your laziness on. For once I'm in 100% agreement with pappody because he's dealt with the same *issues* I have with R2. What a pathetic excuse for a company.
            she will never admit that she hate pappy but we all know the truth every time he has something to say she always has an attitude! I mean really to say you are no longer going to post on this thread coming from a MOD is ridiculous! he had a legitimate complaint and instead of trying to figure it out we get some lame answer! why not be honest and say hey its the weekend Good luck cause R2 is away and are not working on the situation till monday!!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Naaah R2 won't do a thing. They are enjoying their weekend. even if all servers were down, they wouldn't care a tiniest bit. Please not i'm saying R2 not Reverie, who is mere puppet that is trying to buy some time.

PS: I "like" how everyone who is complaining and pointing out how incompetent R2 is got this red flag saying: posts sent by this person are not even worth reading...
              Last edited by Neko_; 11-07-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Sure, I will forward your suggestion for Pack Expanders when the team is putting together a compensation pack.
                Also GPOW, G MUTS, EW. we dont need muts or hw. We need stuff that is useful. Heck even DE

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodyDove View Post
                  Also GPOW, G MUTS, EW. we dont need muts or hw. We need stuff that is useful. Heck even DE
                  Lol guys you think a Developer looks the forum or takes suggestions from forum moderators?! If you wanna look what compensation you gonna get , best guess right now
                  is what S88 got lately since they are the most recent example of a similar case! The rest are just for show!

Comment

• Gooosshhh. They have not fixed this server untill now still difficult to log in

Comment

• THREE DAYS UP NOW BUT the Servers are not still Up now ??? Not able to login this is just **** because we take time and when start it and not able to play so its very frustrating ???
                      Can anyone plz tell the exact orestimated time that this problem would continue so we can log in after that???

Comment

• Originally posted by taha$ View Post
                        THREE DAYS UP NOW BUT the Servers are not still Up now ??? Not able to login this is just **** because we take time and when start it and not able to play so its very frustrating ???
                        Can anyone plz tell the exact orestimated time that this problem would continue so we can log in after that???
                        17 of December 2047 at 17:34:25

Comment

• Hehheh luv ya ov miss ya big time)

Comment

• just keep trying to log in over and over if you want to play you will get in eventually

took me about 20 tries to get in and that was when they first came back up and i haven't logged off since
                            Last edited by abshard; 11-07-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Failed to connect to server!

helpme pliss...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	game.png
Views:	1
Size:	869.1 KB
ID:	1719112

Comment

• um well i can list my few mains but seriously if i had to list all my ahem hand full of characters i cant log in id need a lot of space i vote rollback heck two week roll back i don't care i burn over 50 dungeon keys a day which is not cheap but for the hundreds of dragon coins i farm a day, frag shards and average 60 dragon crystal a day and a little over a immaculate gem unbound a day worth of gems ive lost more in these days of down time than a greater pearls of wisdom or 5 greater pearls of wisdom would make up for it maybe 10 bound a character or 3 unbound per character tho the pixie upgrade crystals not a bad idea caia cause i have several scions i do certain things on and rebirth packs alone is a lot of pixie upgrade crystals ive lost as well as greater mount upgrade tokens and ethereal wings so you know compensate most that stuff and ill just chock up the rest as a loss by honest mistake or unavoidable tech issues

Comment

Working...
                                X