Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Are you also from server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, [ATTACH=CONFIG]153247[/ATTACH]S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59] or S88?
    like your advice at your post maybe browser problem so i down load some browser but still having problem and i don't think im having problem my internet connection Click image for larger version

Name:	313123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	1719205
    Attached Files

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
    :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

• cant connect to server again
      this time toon place not coming either

Comment

• ITs been 7 days and still not able to get into the game after 100+ tries and still not fixed???
        still having the same problem
        is anyone gonna fix and reply to this or we should quit the game???

Scion knight (s32)TAHAHASSAN lvl 74

Comment

Alright like what the title said, how come you implement some new events and didn't even bother applying some fix on the server issue? slacking off I see? first few days is understandable but for a whole week is different. Any progress update? no... Any temporary fix? no. PLEASE WE NEED SOME UPDATE ON THIS or if possible GIVE US SOME TEMPORARY FIX. If you cant fix it atleast tell us so, so that we wont be hoping that the servers are fixed already.
          Attached Files
          Ign:nightshroud
          Server: Sukemo Bluff
          Class:Rogue
          Level:Eid lvl 14x
          Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

• Garbage game. Guess they going push player PVP server to quit

Comment

• true kicking slowly to quit. cus i saw keep only make new pve not pvp srver
              (K1) zaki
              Class: Knight 1m+
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 164

Comment

• i got 2 warnings from Reverie nice give me warnings but cant fix the servers. i stand by my word if you cant fix a server then people is gonna quit plain and simple. the maint was a waste of time we all waited for the servers to be fixed and they wasnt.

Comment

• THis issue has lasted more than a week now...and still the same, either R2 is flushing us voluntarily or they WANT us to quit..either way it s a win win for them i guess!
                  <

Comment

• they want us to quit i quess so becz no official coming up

Comment

• I need help r2! After i log in with my main, I select my main then i lose connection to server. When i choose an alt it is random which one will not lose connection
                      to server. The whole purpose of my alts are to help my main which i still can't use due to this problem. I am hoping you are doing your best to resolve this issue.
                      It would be a terrible shame if this cannot get fixed. I have enjoyed playing Crystal Saga. Good luck r2. Oh, I'm FTW now lol, I have to fix that! XD
                      Last edited by Jubilee961; 11-13-2015, 12:56 PM.
                      server: (s49)Belas Chasm
                      IGN: (s49)Annabelle
                      Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                      Level: 130 (Scion)
                      Guild: (s26)FTW (Home away from home)

Comment

• anyone from r2 please tell me can i play game again or forget about game.
                        it is not good because i spend more then 3 years to this game and now i can't play this anymore

Comment

• HUsh!! be quiet or they (R2) will disable your free speech!)

Comment

• (S59)spud has not been able to log in for 10 days now AND COUNTING!and to filed tickets no response WTG R2))

Comment

• If u can make it to the loading screen, normaly says 0%, lust leave it there and hopefully eventually will connect to server.

Comment

• you get dcd after loading and you need to load and load and load it again to get in the game jabby

Comment

Working...
                                X