Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

still cant login my main char, hekp.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still cant login my main char, hekp.....

yo GM bro, i still cant login my main char until now, tried many tmes all failed, pls fix that bro...
    ty in advance

my char
    (S59)Donatello
    Lv 158 Prist Eido

We have been notified of this issue and are looking for causes as it doesn't appear to be affecting everyone.

Comment

tyvm for ur fast response, i hope a good news then.

still nothing progress at all

it kept saying " failed to enter the world, please re-login", when will i can play with my main char again??#24
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 07:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i have a problem login to my account since the last two days
        clearly looks like the following drawn that always emerge notice
        i use google chrome browser, i tried to log in at already dozens of times,
        but always encounter the same problem,
        coockies and hystori already several times anyway i clean it but nothing happen
        what should i do to solve the problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	anjrit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1719087
        Attached Files
        Last edited by anticlimacs; 11-06-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anticlimacs View Post
          i have a problem login to my account since the last two days
          clearly looks like the following drawn that always emerge notice
          i use google chrome browser, i tried to log in at already dozens of times,
          but always encounter the same problem,
          coockies and hystori already several times anyway i clean it but nothing happen
          what should i do to solve the problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152964[/ATTACH]
          it happened with mine too, once i can login, and when i relog i cant enter the game again, what a let down

Comment

fix the damn lag

Comment

I also am unable to log in my character. Also for about 2 days, and also have tried dozens of times. I also use Google Chrome so that might be a clue. Character Balzitch on Void Server. Thank you in advance for your attention.

Comment

LOOL @anticlimacs trolling at finest
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment.

Comment

Updated all my drivers and windows files and suddenly was able to log on. Played for an hour or so and logged off to fix dinner. Came back a short time later to get back on and now I can't log in just like before. Help please GMs!

Comment

ok has been over 24 hours rev i know is not you but what the heck is going on and whi cant i log in stil i have lost 15 pow and untold amounts of all dungeons be honest only have time for e for psy through eh most days , but still iob and everything else. i have done every thing you guys have asked( before submitting ticket and all, and more i still can not get in. what do you want me to do try now. i know is weekend and if not fixed many will go to other games and definitely not r3 games at that. please fix the problem that your company as created so we might all go back to enjoying your services

Comment

cant open my main

whats going on? why i cant open my main but i can open my alt?? please GM repair it

Comment

what.does.it.say.when.it.fail?.do.you.have.any.screenshots?

Comment

Im on server27 and its a pain to logg on toons u get lost connection to server and then u get logged on u have 1500ms to 3000ms and that is not only me its hole server that have that and im usually have 150ms

Comment

S33 still can't log in my main also! Either it gonna stop loading at 0% either i don't even get to see my account and get a server not found while openin the char page!

Comment

it seems GM's unavaileble right now, maybe they r on long vacation, so no one fix this problems

Comment

Working...
                              X