Crystals packs (no bonus card)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals packs (no bonus card)

I opened my $4.99 and $9.99 packs and didn't get the card that u double click to recieve xtals. I opened 1 $4.99 pack and 3 $9.99 packs before I realized this. I took a screenshot of the items recieved at the bottom of the screen to show it didn't give me the xtals. Plz help

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
    25% bonus recharge event starts according to the date and server time which means it will be after reset.
    -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?38629

I suggest you file a ticket with the screenshot.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Support ticket opened and they didnt help! I bought 19.99$ pack and DID NOT GET ANY CRYSTAL-CARD as 25% bonus! FIX IT NOW !!!
      Or i might just concider you as SCAMMERS!!!

You scammers, it was allready the 22th day you advertised this day and this day only to give you 25% discount / bonus. You didnt ADVERTISE : PLEASE WAIT AFTER RESET!!!
      It just dont work that way. Do i have to teach you the basics in economy, or file a lawsuit for false advertising? You would like that wouldn't you?

Things allright now, tickets are your friend. And good proofs.
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-22-2012, 03:01 PM. Reason: Merging Posts
      mmmm, hamsters everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntsmine View Post
        Support ticket opened and they didnt help! I bought 19.99$ pack and DID NOT GET ANY CRYSTAL-CARD as 25% bonus! FIX IT NOW !!!
        Or i might just concider you as SCAMMERS!!!

You scammers, it was allready the 22th day you advertised this day and this day only to give you 25% discount / bonus. You didnt ADVERTISE : PLEASE WAIT AFTER RESET!!!
        It just dont work that way. Do i have to teach you the basics in economy, or file a lawsuit for false advertising? You would like that wouldn't you?

Things allright now, tickets are your friend. And good proofs.
        Before I say anything, I'll say this.
        What I'm about to say is from a player's perspective - not from my position as being a Moderator.
        As a Forums Moderator, we are hand-chosen players to moderate the FORUMS and not the game.
        We have no affiliation to R2 Games nor with their staff - we are no way connected with the business in any way.

Continuing on, I hope you realize that threatening to file a law suit will bring you nothing but more trouble. If you think you got those extra crystals because you think they read this post about filing a law suit, you sir, are wrong in so many aspects.

Of course, as you have stated, you provided proof of day of purchase of when you purchased the crystals allowing you to be eligible for the extra 25% Crystals.

That's not the point, though. My point is that if you threaten such idiotic things, you will get nothing in return.
        Actually, in return, I'm pretty sure they would stop assisting you with your problem and tell you to have your lawyer contact them.
        Just because you have the "money" to hire a lawyer doesn't mean you have the power to threaten people here.

Threatening people and claiming false accusations without actually having being patient from the get go shows ignorance and impatience. For example, last year, I purchased Crystals during Black Friday when they said if you were the first 10 people on your server to purchase crystals, then you get a title known as "Early Bird" which at the time, provided a very nice title bonus. Hell, I still have that character with the title to show it off, anyways. I had the title after waiting for a few hours, and then we realized that the title was bugged where once you log out and log back in, the title disappears.

Of course, I filed a ticket - I had to wait at least a few days before they were actually able to provide me the permanent title. I didn't nag at all, didn't whine at all. I waited, waited and waited even longer. Now, at this point, I was of course getting irritated, but I didn't go around threatening them, especially since all I purchased was a $4.99 pack and a $9.99 pack.

In the end, you benefit nothing from threatening. You be patient, you get what you want. You MAY have to wait a day or hell even a few days, but you'll get what you need. The evidence was provided for mine, I got what I wanted. You provided your evidence, you got what you wanted. It's simple. You cooperate in a civilized manner, you get what you want. Both sides benefit. Both parties are happy.

Ya dig?
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

To be fair, I think R2 shouldn't advertise those offers before maintenance/reset because it really is misleading. And I'm sure that a lawyer would solve that issue but it takes way too much time and energy for a few more crystals.

Filing a ticket is the easier way, it saves a lot of time. But that really depends on the person that answers your ticket. You might have to file quite a few tickets until the issue is resolved.

It wouldn't be that hard for R2 to start advertising after reset, would it? I also agree that being polite resolves issues much faster

Comment

I am having the exact same issue , I opened my bonus pack and did not receive any bonus crystals, my girlfriend opened hers before i did and she received hers. and I am posting here because the ticket system is not working right now -.-
            Server : Aurora Point
            IGN : (S1)4Heals
            Guild : NOYPI
            Class : Priest
            Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
            Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
              I am having the exact same issue , I opened my bonus pack and did not receive any bonus crystals, my girlfriend opened hers before i did and she received hers. and I am posting here because the ticket system is not working right now -.-
              You had to open the bonus pack between 12:59am and 11:59pm, server time, on the 22nd in order to get the bonus crystal card.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X