Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

blocked

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blocked

how do u get a toon unblocked and just how do u get get blocked in the first place

What do you mean "blocked"? Are you referring to being Ignore Listed by another player?

Comment

no i mean when i try 2 log in it wills say this acct has been blocked i'll take screen shot and show u

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1722709 this is the screen shot

just would like 2 know how 2 get annebonny and s3xybeast unblocked
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-27-2015, 11:39 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

did u make death threats ?

Comment

It appears you were blocked due to chat violations in-game. If you would like screenshots of your inappropriate behavior, you will need to request so in a ticket. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

now how can i get unblocked because the behavior i had was tdo 2 cyber bullying i really would like my toons back

Comment

cyber bullying aint u the one who told everyone they could die over and over ? do u wish death upon others thats very upsetting i dont wanna die today im scared :/

Comment

Cyberbullying is against our Terms of Service, so we do reserve the right to suspend your account(s). As stated, please redirect yourself to the ticket system.

Originally posted by R2113664745 View Post
                cyber bullying aint u the one who told everyone they could die over and over ? do u wish death upon others thats very upsetting i dont wanna die today im scared :/
                If you would, please refrain from engaging the poster of this thread with matters from the game. It has already been handled by our staff and need not be provoked on the forum.

Comment

i am sorry but some people just make so mad and that comes out but now i have all them people on ignore so i do not have 2 worry about it anymore all i want is anne and s3xy unblocked thats all

Comment

yes sir rev

Comment

I advise you utilize the ignore feature or even close chat entirely if cyberbullying is your only method of handling your anger, as your recent behavior has led you to an undesirable outcome.

You may discuss the state of your account via ticket. A link has already been provided.

Comment

ok ty i have sent a ticket just really want my toons back

Comment

That is entirely up to the GMs and their judgment of the situation.

Comment

ok ty 4 your time

Comment

if you guys on s87 and s85 hydra guild would stop provoking people making your own death threats in game to try and ruin how we feel about the server were on then her saying go die would not have ever happened now your trying to provoke her husband to get him banned and he will not respond to your provoking so stop rubbing it in that you got annebonny banned I will be taking my own screenshots and reporting you

Comment

Working...
                              X