No announcement yet.

Recharged 2k Crystals and got none

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol where can i see my ticket number i dont see it in ticket history and i dont get any email with a number

Comment

Let's try it then #471728 more than 24hrs!

Comment

Haven't gotten my xtals too after 6 hours ;c

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
          lol where can i see my ticket number i dont see it in ticket history and i dont get any email with a number
          An e-mail will be sent to you once a GM responds to your case.

Comment

In my Store History is the Payment complete but i dont get the xtalls or the points for it

Order nr: 201601070618489373

Comment

I already received my crystals. Please close thread

Comment

This is bull **** this same thing happen to me 11/22/21015 i play on aeria server spend $25 and all they told me they are investigating it. Still no refund for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                  This is bull **** this same thing happen to me 11/22/21015 i play on aeria server spend $25 and all they told me they are investigating it. Still no refund for me.
                  We do not run Aeria. They are a separate site with their own support team.

Comment

I know you do not run Aeria but they are helpless over there and they foward every big issue to the developers. Point is that its been weeks and they haven't gotten back to me when people here get refunded here the next day

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                      I know you do not run Aeria but they are helpless over there and they foward every big issue to the developers. Point is that its been weeks and they haven't gotten back to me when people here get refunded here the next day
                      Aeria's matters should be directed to Aeria's team. We have no influence over their support team.

Comment

Working...
                      X