Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonspine- No fair Pvp

Hi there

Do you know that you only have to form a huge powerguild with the highest level chars and then you can rule out all other players in Dragonspire or for Gotor? Where is the competition here? Where is the sportsmenship? Dont you think its like cheating, if only one guild wields the Dragon sword while others barely could dream from that?

Cmon, thats like exploiting or cheating. Even it is, cuz they push players from their own guild to get top ten ranks for the Top-ten- race for free Chrystals? Please do something against that avoidment of fairplay and that stealing of Top ten Ranking spots. Please stop the betray.

And in that case it would be fair to expel all highlevelplayers of Palaqun from the Topten race. Cuz they betrayed to get that highlevel ranks with the better farming with Dragon sword! Another good solution would be to take 10 Levels of them. Last thing I like to ask for, is to change something about the Dragonspine mechanics. A guild should not get the Sword two times in a row. Maybe 3 cuz the Battlefield opens often.
    Last edited by Corryth; 11-24-2012, 10:35 AM.

Its like your saying there cheating for being high levels and working together, idk know how other servers work but are there really only one strong guild in your server and if thats the case u either join them or well u get the point
    Name: (S1)GeoStigma
    Class: Hybrid Mage
    Honor: Emperor
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: Unknown
    Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
    But you never came to me
    And I am still waiting until my death...
    But you hate me...
    So I shall kill you..
    And make you suffer...

Kill me..
    Kiss me..
    Bury me..
    But..
    Just look at me....

Comment

Never knew teamwork was cheating....

Get someone to help you, or learn a few tricks. I'm one of those people in every server, who is always solo in DragonSpine and I take it everyday, thanks to my skilllllz
      Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
      Username: Katori
      Server: S54
      Username: SlainAgain
      Server: S64
      Username: SlainAgain
      First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
      Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

It is no skill, if you outplay other Players at all. And there is no trick to learn against players who have no other idea then joining the mightiest guild and help them with their smutty buisness. Outplay others to get the Dragon Sword is betrayal. You misuse a gap in the system. That you dont need skill for.

Teamwork? Your kidding arent you. Teamwork only is possible under equal circumstances. There is no other team with that kind of level, and there is no equality. You build yourself a lobby or more poor you just joined it. U you ruin the pvp for others guilds and players on the entire server. Same with Grobar.. You continue to withhold the Dragon Sword since the early days, dont try to sell us, its only teamplay. You push each others level. Thats far away from fair play.

I say, they got their high levels cuz of handing the Dragon sword to the next players in their guild. And believe me that is not like it should be. They never would have made it that far, if there wasnt this gap they misused. People who screw their fellow Players should get punished.
        Last edited by Corryth; 11-24-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

What are u talking about??? Your making it sound like the dragon sword make u get like super powers and with it u can get soo many lvls in one day, right now dragon sword is useless the frag is better the only reason ppl even do that these days is for the gold badges which u can get in other things. A guild should help each other when the see fit to do so dragon sword is a solo event but then then ppl got thinking why kill your own guild mates when u can just help each other and get it everyday that is smart thinking and great team work. If ur smart and thinking why not just join other guilds and do the same there is no cheating in what there doing

But you never came to me
          But you hate me...
          So I shall kill you..
          And make you suffer...

Kill me..
          Kiss me..
          Bury me..
          But..
          Just look at me....

Comment

The Dragon Sword gives a significant boost on nearly all stats. It helps lot with farming and leveling. And yes you can get levels way faster with it then anybody else under level 60. The Frag is not of interest in this discussion. Here we talk about a young server and the Top Ten Race event and even Battlefieldmechanics that really needs some modifications to make sure fairplay is possible and a guild should not wield the Dragon blade again and again and again. A guild should try to play fair. Thats the first relevant theme. Or it should be. Dont you think? They dont help each other, their boost themselves to push the top ten ranks and thats simply said a scandal. They outplay all who had a fair chance to get that chrystals with nearly illegal methods.
            Only boneless people do the same then others, even if its dirty. Especially if that contains to betray within an event. This is an improperly agreement and you know that. Sure you can defend gapusing, but it wont change nothing.

I hope some of the officials will do a statement here.

Comment

right im hated in all the big guild for exapl stig im koky on ur server u think noypi gonna accept me? or eden on S5 or crystal on S23? ...yea in my wildest and i mean wildest dreams soz yea and no cuz i buy the DS :P good idea

Comment

Listen dragon sword is not a guild event, you can't say oh your guild member had the dragon sword yesterday so u can't have it today, this is a one man island thing every1 should be killing each other to get the sword BUT as I said before ppl found it easier to work with each other to have better success rate of getting the dragon sword nothing wrong with that. Example every1 went over lv60 except me and a few, we alone could never get the sword because the other guild had more numbers than us, we couldn't even find a full party to go there but then we saw other guilds also getting there *** wooped so we came to an agreement since our numbers were low we would work together and get the dragon sword from the other guild and one of us get the first dragon sword and the other get the 2nd sword worked perfect. Right now your telling ppl to stop working together cause there getting too strong so they should start killing each other instead of being civilized. What do u think will happen if guild members start killing each other in the event, first it will be all friendly about it and then it will start to get dirty and then u have arguments in guild that is one of the reason they work together instead of killing each other, we even see this in sengolia if a guild member is killing another guild member too often the one that is dying starts to feel like he's getting pick on by his OWN guild member not every1 will feel this way r not every1 will admit it but yes ppl will feel this way.

So let me say this if your finding 1 guild too powerful try to form and alliance with other guild cause numbers do count and stop telling ppl working together to get stronger is cheating.

And for koky im not sure about what u said but there must be a reason y so many ppl hate u, one person alone don't decide whether you join the guild r not so maybe u stepped on too many toes in your CS life and now its here to bite you in the ***

But you never came to me
                But you hate me...
                So I shall kill you..
                And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                Kiss me..
                Bury me..
                But..
                Just look at me....

Comment

Its really nice of you, that you try to show other possabilitys Geostig, but to be honest that is a bit to be beside the point. At our Server is an Top-Ten Race event and under the circumstances, we a young server have, there is no solution which will work within the next weeks. Dragonspine is a mess and beyond fair requirements in our case. It doesnt matter whats possible later. Now we have a Top ten race and now its like betraying if they use this gap to get a dishonest advantage like that. That blade counts a day, a day with faster levelups and that they did very often. It would be okay if everybody would have a fair chance to get it NOW.

Change the preconditions of the race or cancel it, or maybe even take their last levels. They have not deserved the prices.

My fun met its end after seeing palaqun get honored with their names above every Npc.. This game isnt worth my time.
                  Last edited by Corryth; 11-25-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

here a bug they never fixed. go in close the window. re log in and u have all your wings and every thing sine that what every one dose why u most time wont win in there. in there they wanna use a bug u need to also.
                    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Working...
                    X