Help me with equipment pls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with equipment pls!

I accidentally sold my Epic Savior's Mistweave Hauberk Armor to a NPC! PLease help me it has 5 flawless amber gems and 5+ enchants. I happens When I'm selling stuffs to an NPC; The game lagged and I double clicked a certain outstanding armor causing my armor to be dis-equipped without knowing it I sold it out to an NPC. Please help me get it back! T_T
    Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
    Character's Name: Tiger01
    Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
    Guild Name: (J1)Titans
    Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

well tht sucks o-o did u file a ticket ? pretty much the only thing u can do about it and even then u prolly wont get it back but worth a shot

Comment

i dont think r2 will do anyhting about that
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

Your chances of item restoration are slim unless you have a recent screenshot of the item displaying both socketed gems and enchantment, of which makes your case believable. You may ask the GMs on further measures, but again, nothing is guaranteed. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

I don't have any screenshots T_T
          Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
          Character's Name: Tiger01
          Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
          Guild Name: (J1)Titans
          Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Your chances of item restoration are slim unless you have a recent screenshot of the item displaying both socketed gems and enchantment, of which makes your case believable. You may ask the GMs on further measures, but again, nothing is guaranteed. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/
            asking players to screenshot every single piece of equipment as "proof of ownership" is an unreasonable expectation. When will R2 implement measures to PREVENT these incidents from occurring in first place? There have been many suggestions....

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
              asking players to screenshot every single piece of equipment as "proof of ownership" is an unreasonable expectation. When will R2 implement measures to PREVENT these incidents from occurring in first place? There have been many suggestions....
              Selling gear is self-preventable. All it takes is a careful eye.

Comment

Working...
              X