Server Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crash

So S50 and servers merged with have once again crashed and everyone disconnected during runs and such.
    This is the 4th time in a week this has happened!

We demand compensation!

'o'

okay , my good

Comment

when will this be fix? this keep happening...

Comment

same with mine

Comment

Originally posted by xAlex13 View Post
          So S50 and servers merged with have once again crashed and everyone disconnected during runs and such.
          This is the 4th time in a week this has happened!

We demand compensation!
          In a week? You're being too generous, more like 2 days lol
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

I have reported connectivity issues for server group: [S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54, S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, & S72]

Comment

Up to 5th now, was another early this morning so I was told.

Comment

Report Server Connection Problems / announce for ( S - 73,75,77,78,81,82.....)exists since last maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Prophed View Post
                  Report Server Connection Problems / announce for ( S - 73,75,77,78,81,82.....)exists since last maintenance
                  I have not seen any ongoing reports regarding your listed server group. It is possible that your case is isolated to the rest of the server, which may be caused by various conditions.

To personally reduce the chances of disconnection, you can try the following: hiding characters and effects, occupying less crowded instances, minimizing instaneous multi-toon usage, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, using different browsers, and/or using wired connection instead of wifi.

Comment

It was our whole server, i play on S33 we have been having issues pretty much everyday since last maint, lost 3 psych runs, and 2 corr runs due to the issues.

Comment

Ich habe noch keine laufenden Berichten über Ihre denkmalgeschützten Server-Gruppe zu sehen. Es ist möglich, dass Ihr Fall mit dem Rest der Server, der durch verschiedene Bedingungen verursacht werden kann, isoliert. Persönlich verringern die Chancen der Abschaltung, können Sie Folgendes versuchen: versteckt Charaktere und Effekte, besetzen weniger überlaufen Fällen minimiert instaneous Mehr -toon Nutzung, Schließen Sie alle nicht benötigten Registerkarten / Fenstern mit verschiedenen Browsern und / oder mit Kabelverbindung statt wifi.

they are ever and watch World Chat ? best examples FR.SA.SU. nobody write in the forum or the constant Loginfail authenf.fail dc.etc.Chat is on these days usually littered with swearing , changing to aneren levels is not possible because boat is full .
                      considered all proposals but über1k ms upwards offen.hiden player / effect is not possible when appearing repeatedly

different browsers also tried FF is loading the page incorrectly only 1/3 of the picture .... Crome hangs at various transitions ... explorer dislike starting out

Comment

Working...
                      X