Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• characters not there. forced to make new

hello
    ive seen a few problems like mine so far i havnt played sense 2013 i went to log in (always used facebook as a login) and my characters are not there and it shouldnt happen sense i had 3 chars on (s21)the void i rem 2 of my character names at least but i have no clue whats going on. i have sent in a ticket twice got one reply and nothing on the secound i have proof from when i was playing from vip purcahses i made and still have the info from it. and the account name on those ive tried that and got user dont exist. and been tryin gto get this fixed for almost 2 weeks now..

If you've always accessed R2 through Facebook, your user will not exist on our platform. You need to, as before, attempt your login through Facebook. Otherwise, you can convert your Facebook to a R2 login by following the steps listed here: https://r2games.desk.com/customer/po...k-to-r2-log-in
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-22-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

ok do you not know how to read? i think i stated i loged in through the r2games website just with the facebook login and i have used just email besides as well always use to work just fine i have read more then one post with peoples characters disapearing sense i havnt played sense 2013.i can only asume it is from the effects of what ever happened between then and now . again.. I HAVE ALWAYS LOGED IN THROUGH THE FACEBOOK LOGIN THROUGH R2GAMES I HAVE NEVER PLAYED CRYSTAL SAGA ON FACEBOOK. ALWAYS HAD A R2 ACCOUNT I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM IN THE PAST WHEN I USE TO PLAY THIS GAME INTILL JUST NOW. SO I DOUBT IT IS FROM MY END OR AM I JUST GOING TO GET THE SAME REPLY EACH TIME FROM SOMEONE HALF FAST AND NOT READING WHAT I AM SAYING SENSE I HEAR THE SAME THING EVERYTHING I HAVE PROVIDED SCREEN SHOTS OF OLD PURCHASES I MADE BACK IN 2013 REGARDING MY ACCOUNT ETC. AND I HEAR THE SAME THING EVERYTHING.. YET IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS HADTHIS ISSUE SENSE I BEEN AWAY.. so regards tothat. i hope u understand this time.. and not tell me the something that has nothing to do with what im refuring to.

Comment

Originally posted by R21054327 View Post
        ok do you not know how to read? i think i stated i loged in through the r2games website
        Actually, you stated nothing of that sort; you may want to review your initial post and its lack of specification.
        (always used facebook as a login)
        Furthermore, you've now chosen to caps rage at provided assistance, of which I find an eyesore. When you choose to become civilized, you may PM a designated moderator. Until then, good luck with your tickets.

Comment

hello
          i went to log in (always used facebook as a login) and my characters are not there
          take it you cant read then? stats right there i went to log in (always used facebook as a login) stating ive always using facebook as a login not stating i played on facebook.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Furthermore, you've now chosen to caps rage at provided assistance, of which I find an eyesore. When you choose to become civilized, you may PM a designated moderator. Until then, good luck with your tickets.
          civilized? thats some funny ****.. you wasnt helping to begin with so what assistance could u possibly give. u took no time to actually read the orig post. you saw facebook was brought up thats all you saw so thats where u stoped reading and wrote that half fast reply that nhad nothing to do with the orig post. hate to break it to you but i did stat i only used the facebook login.. never stated i played through facebook.. you failed to read and took it the way you wanted to that way you could "reply" quick with out actually doing anything by the way it seems specially with that secound half fast reply trying to state your providing assistance "witch is a joke" you only replyed being thats part of the job a moderator does. if u actually was trying to help. you wouldnt of jumped to the frist thing you saw you would have took the time to read it and then reply...
          Last edited by Reverie; 01-23-2016, 12:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I read it the same way until you commented again. There's really no need to get hostile. A quick explanation of what was perceived incorrectly would have sufficed.

There's a number of reasons for why you have become disconnected from your characters. One reason could be that you've changed your facebook email, which creates a new account, or you could have created your characters on a different facebook account entirely. One way we can assist you is to provide instructions on how to obtain a password for the site, so that instead of logging in with facebook, you log into the site direct. Reverie provided a link to those instructions in the first reply.

If that does not help you at all, the next step is to send in a ticket and explain, with character names and any other identifying information you can provide, your situation so that R2 can help you find your characters. To send in a ticket, you can click the link found in both of our signatures, or this one here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=61

Since you have mentioned that you already sent in a ticket, reply to your ticket to let them know you are still waiting for a reply, and then provide your ticket number here if you are still needing assistance with getting a response. If you do not know your ticket number, provide the character name and server you used when submitting your ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X