• Show
Clear All

• Load Screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	load screen.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	902.0 KB
ID:	1780814

Several people on the new grounds server have been getting stuck on the load screen which is kicking them from ladder, magic tower, IoB and so forth.

I have just checked into Newgrounds, and there does not appear to be any noticeable issues at this time. In the meantime, if you are still experiencing issues loading, you can try the following to see if it helps resolve the problem:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
    ~ Use different browsers
    ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
    ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
    ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
    ~ Use a proxy
    ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address

Comment

Same thing is happening on kongregate servers, but things on this list doesn't seem to solve the problem.

The problem is intermittent, I can play for a while but suddenly a screen doesn't load and I have to refresh the game. Ladder seems the worst as I have not been able to go past level 5 for about a week.

Comment

I am a member of the Newgrounds server and I would like to give some more information regarding the intermittent Load Screen problem I am seeing:

It is truly intermittent, but one for sure thing is I haven't made it through a single ladder run yet without crashing at least once.

After comparing it against some of my fellow players, it doesn't seem to be associated with certain types of computers or browsers (I.E. out of the group I asked, all 3 had separate computer types. Browser was the same between the three, but one person doesn't experience any crashing events whereas the other two do).

It happens in any event that requires a load screen to appear.

Comment

Working...
        X